Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Corey Dillon. I liked him since he was in cinci

Willie

second choice - Vrabel

Harrison #1, then Bruschi, Brady, Willie, Vrabes, Troy Brown

I like 'em all except for some of the 2005 crop of FAs (Hawkins, Stone excepted)

I'll have to say Tom. There's just something about him...

It's part passion, part swagger, part dominance.

050206_tombrady_vmed_9pm.widec.jpg

What? No Hank Poteat love on the poll question?

My boy gets no respect.

This official thread was meant to end the long debate of who is the most beloved Patriot.

these are the 4 most frequently chosen so therefore chose among these three. I know, I know....Willie Mac was a close 5th.

Laffy Taffy said:
Your favorite Pats player?

What about Lonnie Paxton? He deserves a lot more respect than he gets.

:p

The "official thread" ??? Are you having fun being off from school today?

You choose who you want and we'll make our own choices. Perhaps we can vote based on one year for each year we've been a fan. NEM and mgteich cast 70 votes for WILLIE!

Laffy Taffy said:
This official thread was meant to end the long debate of who is the most beloved Patriot.

these are the 4 most frequently chosen so therefore chose among these three. I know, I know....Willie Mac was a close 5th.

Dante Scarneccia....he's the man.

On one of the DVD's every other word is bleeped out.

My answer is Tedy.

Then Tom.

oh comeone, no adam? No vrabs? No brown? i cant pick.

I'm not opposed to the nature of this thread - but you might as well just do away with a poll of 4 individuals and just list the roster

"favorite" and "most loved" and "most essential" also might not be the same thing in people's eyes

For example - I look at Brown and Vrabel as the epitome of what it is to be a "Patriot" - but they might not be the most essential Patriots or the fan favorites either

Dillon, Seymour and others also deserve consideration IMO

Rodney Harrison

Flabbergasting how you guys make such a big deal about such a simple topic. I chose the four most likely for a reason: coherence. Suprised ya'll cant deal with it. Choose one of the four. period.

by the way, this IS the official thread. And fine, give me 45 votes for Harrison. Oh wait- thats a ******ed idea.

Laffy Taffy said:
Wow, all this time and I can't remember a single debate we've had here over this. But thanks just the same for the official thread to finally put an end to, um... it.

Laffy Taffy said:
Flabbergasting how you guys make such a big deal about such a simple topic. I chose the four most likely for a reason: coherence. Suprised ya'll cant deal with it. Choose one of the four. period.

by the way, this IS the official thread. And fine, give me 45 votes for Harrison. Oh wait- thats a ******ed idea.

Why does it have to be your favorite 4? Why not list the entire roster and let the posters choose.

And, to no suprise, Dillon has only one vote. And ya'll were just rippin me for callin' him out. Truth is, you guys dont love him very much.
Note: I am expecting about a 500% increase in Dillon's votes as a result of this message, so nothing you all do will suprise me. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back