• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seymour93

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Lot's of cool plays...

(Poll upcoming)

No doubt it was AD's sack. I actually started laughing. I don't know why but me and my buddies just thought it was funny seeing AD dragging two guys back ten yards with one arm it seemed. :D

that sack was too precious. Go AD!

#2 pick. Meriweather's int - it was nice to see he's learned to hold onto the ball. I look forward to more of those this year

that sack was too precious. Go AD!

#2 pick. Meriweather's int - it was nice to see he's learned to hold onto the ball. I look forward to more of those this year

Yup...and it was symbolic.:cool:

The sack, no doubt. 2nd was the catch by Faulk.

Sack > Jordan > Morris TD > INT > Faulk's Catch

Being last on that list is no insult. Faulk's play today overall was huge for us.

Ad's sack was a symbolic sacking of the entire Jet's franchise. A humiliation which is what they deserve for being the ratfink team.

I have to say that 20 yard loss sack by Adalius Thomas, who overpowered 2 guys and slammed them both to the turf was not only play of the game but i would not be surprised if it held up all year as play of the year!!!

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

No doubt it was AD's sack. I actually started laughing. I don't know why but me and my buddies just thought it was funny seeing AD dragging two guys back ten yards with one arm it seemed. :D

I am still laughing, talk about individual efffort, determination and strength!

I went with the INT as it was huge for merriweather he was in great zone coverage he finally held on to the ball. At the end of last season everyone was calling him a bust hopefully it will be the start of many.

The double sack by far. Did anyone else notice Washington chop block someone the next play? Thought I saw it but the camera zipped to Hobbs' stellar break-up.

AD's sack on Favre while also dragging Jones was incredible and may have been the best sack I have seen in a very long time - His ankle hold on that Jets WR to keep him from scoring was something to behold as well.

That's a tough choice! I went with the sack, but Faulk's catch and the INT weren't far behind for me!

Jordan's running - for me that sealed the 4th quarter and the game.

My favorite moment was the long ball to moss that went incomplete.

For many reasons...

1. On the replay they showed Moss slow down and signal with his left hand in the air; Then he takes offs. Its just neat to see Moss read the defense, signal to the QB, and still burn the corner even though he slowed down for the signal, and have the qb react to the signal.

2. Made me think that if Brady was around, the ball isn't underthrown and thats a TD as Moss wouldn't have been caught if he didn't have to stop for the catch.

3. Seeing Moss adjust to balls in air (in general) is always amazing. Even on Brady's last play; Moss still made an amazing catch by going back to the ball.

4. Gives me something to look forward to. I expect Cassell to improve every week as he gets real experience and hopefully that ball next week or in two weeks isn't underthrown and there's more of them being thrown.

Last edited:
That merriweather int was bigger then just a int at the end of a game. All the slack he took last season for not being able to hold on to balls, well he made the play this time and it should boost his confidence going forward.

All I could think of while AD was dragging Favre backward by the jersey was that AD was telling himself the whole time "You're not getting away, Eli, your not getting way, Eli..." One of the best individual efforts I've seen period on a day when you saw a tremendous team effort.

AD's sack.Phil Simms and Jim Nantz made a comment something like"Thomas sacked two guys that time".Priceless.Love to know what words of wisdom he imparted to Brett at the end of the play.....

They were all great but the sack was my favorite.

That merriweather int was bigger then just a int at the end of a game. All the slack he took last season for not being able to hold on to balls, well he made the play this time and it should boost his confidence going forward.

Yep, I voted for Merriweather. Maybe I can stop calling him stone hands, finally!
AD's sack was really sweet too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes