PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Favorite MAC Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
patpatriot said:
Thanks for the link Murph. What was great about the Indy goal line stand was how he limped off "injured` a couple of plays previous to force an inury TO (they were out of regular TOs). It killed the Mo of what seemed to be an unstoppable Indy drive. 2 plays later... he's cured! It's a MIRACLE! Remembering the Indy fans whining afterward about "Willie McCheater"! Bwa Ha Ha ha!

And after he makes the stop (after his injury) he sprints down the field at full speed. I can't get enough of watching that replay.

lest we forget him grabbing the young rookie CB Blue by the waist band after an INT and pulling him back behind the blockers..."Follow Me Son"...

too many to count, but I am sure glad that he ends up with RAC if not in NE...Cleveland is one of the few places where the fans deserve the likes of WillieMac...

Last edited:
patsfan55 said:
4.5 sacks vs jax in last yrs playoffs

As he kept punching the QB in the head reaching for something to grab to pull him down.... classic.
Then he gives the "I'm done" signal to the sidelines. His job was done.

jeffd said:
As he kept punching the QB in the head reaching for something to grab to pull him down.... classic.
Then he gives the "I'm done" signal to the sidelines. His job was done.
Too many to recount but that vision sticks in my head. Huge grin on Willie's face as he waves his hands "I'm done". What a great day for him and NE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back