PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Favorite Brady, Belichick, and Patriots Stats and Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you fix the spelling of the name of the greatest coach of all time in the original post plssssssss?

Last edited:
"I knew it had two L's":D

Brian Regan : Stupid in school.

I didn't get through all 8 pages so this has probably been posted already. But it is so amazing that it should be repeated.

The Patriots haven't lost at home when winning at halftime since 2000. They are 73-0 in those situations.

So basically if we are beating the Bills at halftime on Monday, you can just turn the game off. Some of you had good practice turning the game off against the Giants last week from what I could tell in the game thread.

There's no way to measure this statistic scientifically, but I'm pretty confident that we can say that the 2001 - 2015 Patriots have created more loser whiner jealous crybaby opponents and fans of opponents than any other sports franchise in history.

Update on Brady regular season W-L record.

169-47

Montana has a higher reg season winning % than Manning,

his reg season record? 117-47

So Brady same number of reg season losses as Montana but 52 more wins !!!!!!!!

Manning 32 more losses than Brady and only 17 more wins. Manning may never play another game. Brady could be withing 10 wins of Manning and Farve by the end of the year. Manning 6% more wins 68% more losses..Brady= GOAT hands down.

I hate it when some claim that Manning is the best reg season QB, not close to Brady even though he is 4th all time in winning % reg season. THAT is how much better Brady is than ANY QB in the history of the game.

With Brady, when the Patriots throw the football on 80% or more of their snaps, their team record is 6-1.

When all of the other teams in the league throw the football on 80% or more of their snaps in that same era, their combined record is 6-137.

Last edited:
this thread

epiclulfap.gif

Q00f2Ft.gif

Last edited:
This is ridiculous and we got so lucky. We need every tall WR in the draft and just throw bombs on every play. That's the only way to win football games. Don't people get that?:cool:

Wrong. You need an elite running game and get lucky with top 5 picks in the draft for five consecutive years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes