PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fav Pats Quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
See my sig (and next year we'll prove him even righter).

This classic quote from Milloy was once my sig...

"It's always been a team thing getting thrown around [in New England], but if some of those guys would test the market, being a champion, they could really go out there and make top dollar. But for some reason, they want to stay.''

:cool:

BB quote - "Troy Brown is without a doubt one of the best leaders I've ever been around, and he never says a word. It's not about who talks the loudest, who says the most. It's about attitude. To be a leader, have a good attitude, be positive, help out your teammate."

Steve Belichick - "No I'm not proud of him for this. Don't get me wrong. We're happy to be here. But if he was the coach in the Super Bowl and he was an ass, he'd still be an ass. He's not. I'm proud of Bill because he's a good, thoughtful person and a wonderful son."

Thanks a million!.............This is really helpful. I knew you all wouldn't let me down.

correct me if I am mis-wording this a bit, but I know its recent

Tom Brady on being asked about not making the pro bowl. It went something like:

"I dont care about probowls, I care about super bowls"

or

"the only people who care about probowls are the ones who have not been to superbowls".

it was something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back