PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fauria on Foxsportsnews..will repeat at 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
A class guy!! Really..nothing at all bad to say about the Pats. Talked a bit about AV and how if any kicker deserved it that he did. Also talked about how the patriot locker room was..the BEST!! I wish him well in Washington...I know he will end up in broadcasting some time.

Looks like Tanguay has a man crush on him.:D

That is a class guy, Fauria. He sounds as if he would havae liked to stay here.

He had very good things to say about the organization. He understands that BB & scott have a plan and no one is going to sway them away from it.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Looks like Tanguay has a man crush on him.:D

That is a class guy, Fauria. He sounds as if he would havae liked to stay here.

He had very good things to say about the organization. He understands that BB & scott have a plan and no one is going to sway them away from it.

Nut, what did he say? HC called me and I hit the mute button!

I heard the Adam pc live on the radio and it made me sick then.....seeing it was just too much and then they showed his new jersey. UGH!!!

I agree with Tanguay about Adam not wanting to come back here at any cost! The Colts said HE contacted THEM.....that killed me!

Ya

I saw an interview with him (missed this one) a few months ago and he said that he loved it in NE and that he and his family stayed year round and wanted to play a couple more years and then retire in the area! I am sure that he could have gone into broadcasting in the boston market---who knows what will happen now, but he is a class act!

Bill's Girl said:

I heard the Adam pc live on the radio and it made me sick then.....seeing it was just too much and then they showed his new jersey. UGH!!!

I agree with Tanguay about Adam not wanting to come back here at any cost! The Colts said HE contacted THEM.....that killed me!

I heard that today that the Colts contract was really $9mil gauranteed over 3 years. I think it was on WEEI they were saying that around 5:30. So,it was about the money all the way. But, I can only hate him when he wears the Colts uni because he didn't dump on the Patriots today.

Fauria basically said that he loved his time as a Patriot. He loved the guys and the organization. He said that it was apparent that he was no longer in the plans so he took the Washington offer. He understands what BB and Scott ar doing and has no hard feelings at all.

Now, I understand why my daughter had a crush on him.

Uhh

Bill's Girl said:

We need a new smiley puking on a dolts logo! This is just getting out of hand!

Last edited:
mtbykr said:
We need a new smiley puking on a dolts logo! This is just getting out of hand!

go with T-shirts smiley has part of your sig. I added it to mine today.

PATSNUTme said:
I heard that today that the Colts contract was really $9mil gauranteed over 3 years. I think it was on WEEI they were saying that around 5:30. So,it was about the money all the way. But, I can only hate him when he wears the Colts uni because he didn't dump on the Patriots today.

Fauria basically said that he loved his time as a Patriot. He loved the guys and the organization. He said that it was apparent that he was no longer in the plans so he took the Washington offer. He understands what BB and Scott ar doing and has no hard feelings at all.

Now, I understand why my daughter had a crush on him.

I always liked him too! He had a sunny personality and never complained about his diminished role with the team. I am sorry to see him go!

I think this is the first time I have disagreed with you.....but I got the feeling that when Adam said signing with Indy was not all about the contract, that to me was dumping on BB and the way the organization was run. Yeah, I know....Belichick colored glasses!

Bill's Girl said:
I always liked him too! He had a sunny personality and never complained about his diminished role with the team. I am sorry to see him go!

I think this is the first time I have disagreed with you.....but I got the feeling that when Adam said signing with Indy was not all about the contract, that to me was dumping on BB and the way the organization was run. Yeah, I know....Belichick colored glasses!

I didn't hear everything, just some clips. I did read it but maybe he implied things with the way he said them.

I had said that with the money in his bank, Adam should just STFU about how he felt about BB or the organizationu,unless he did it in a classy way. Now, some of the sports talking heads were trying to stirr things up , but that is what they do.

What was it that he said that he took a shot a BB? Tell me and I'll believe you. Then I could change my mind. But, I do have 3 years to hate him anyway.

well

PATSNUTme said:
go with T-shirts smiley has part of your sig. I added it to mine today.

What's the info for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye