PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

faulk and jamie dukes on nfl network

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
had another debate on the sack dance stuff...faulk said he was at the game..the pats were taunting all game and colvin after making plays was taunting merrinman that they were a better defense and it was an emotional game and he just got carried away
jamie dukes jumped in and said he called them classless and said that when shawne merriman sends a bag of popcorn to jason taylor ..maybe he should call that out as classless as well..
faulk went on about how it was personal between the two and this was a team thing and LT wouldve taken it back had he had a chance to think blah blah...
dukes said its football...

i saw Vrabel taunt..but i saw Chargers taunt all game too. it was emotional

I hate FAULK. Marshall ofcourse. He is still jealous because he got owned in 2001.

Yep, that was Marshall Faulk filibustering about behavior that both clubs engaged in during an emotional football game. Anyone remember the classic BB line where he's on the sidelines telling his defense to stop jawing and just do their jobs? Dukes was right, it's football and Marshall-Marshall-Marshall is just a sour grapes scalp on the Patriots trophy wall, albeit one who now has a platform for extended whining.

I never like these two knuckheads anyways....just plain haters

I hate FAULK. Marshall ofcourse. He is still jealous because he got owned in 2001.

Faulk is biased against the Pats, it's obvious. Totally on Tomlinson's side.

It's only the day after the game and I am already beyond sick of this.

It's only the day after the game and I am already beyond sick of this.

So am I. Why can't the chargers just leave it alone and stop talking.
I haven't heard word one out of the pats.

Hopefully Marshall gets back on the field, so we dont have to hear his crappy opinions. He is single-handedly making the NFL net hard to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes