Welcome to PatsFans.com

Father says someone influenced his son to shoot people at the Salt Lake City Mall

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PATRIOTS-80, Feb 17, 2007.

1. PATRIOTS-80

PATRIOTS-80 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Link
    http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=900025
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

It's Bush's Fault And The Gun

The gun jumped out of the closet and said to Mohammad, "Bush visted me in the closet last night, he wants us to go out and kill some f-cking Infedels, hurry up get dressed"
    Mohammad the son says, "OK gun"

The shooter was innocent, the Gun told him that Bush wanted him to do it.
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +176 / 5 / -22

To be the parent of a son who did that, in an unimaginable experience, the article does not delve into their relationship.. if it was close it might raise a few eyebrows.. or at least a glance from homeland security.
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

Nobody can blame a father for defending his child, the guy I really felt sorry for was Jeffrey Dahmer's father, imagine being in his shoes.
  5. scott c

scott c Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Being the father of five children and also a gun dealer,I could not blame others if my children did something to harm someone else.That is the major problem today with society.Its always someone elses fault when your children do something.........nothing to do with lax oversight of raising your own kids and knowing what the little bastards are up to.We are all responsible for how our kids act...........like it or not...............:bricks:
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

Exactly, also being a gun dealer you must take notice more than some do at many of the looney liberals that are always trying to lay the blame at society's feet for the "smelly criminal" that uses a gun to kill, rob, and terrorize, the Liberal always "blames the gun", Liberals do not believe that people should be held accountable for their own actions, liberals want to punish the law abiding citizen and coddle the Rat, liberals can't bring themselves to admit that there are bad people in the world so they want to punish the good people, throwing money at the problem is their favorite solution for bringing joy to the world.

The Muslim father was dead wrong blaming others for his murdering son, the Muslim father should look in the mirror, maybe some of the blame lies there.

I think now that the Law should keep an eye on the father.

I am very surprised that the Left Wing isn't blubbering about the police killing this guy, they usually want to know why the Police didn't shoot the gun out of his hand like John Wayne used to do.
    :bricks:
  7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +176 / 5 / -22

You are in a very special place, with very special rules and very special thoughts.. some might call you a national treasure, while others might say you are an idiot. No matter what you are, you are consistent.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

I hear music and there's no one there.

Britney Spears don't wear underwear now she shaved her head, next thursday she is going to have sex with a German Shepard at 8AM on the Today Show out doors on the sidewalk while Matt Lauer boils potato's and all the morons with their signs will be screaming, Ann Curry will be wearing her "I Hate Bush" sweatshirt.
    Is it any wonder the Muslims want us all dead.

:rocker:
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2007