Welcome to PatsFans.com

Fat lip for the crackhead in chief

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Wolfpack, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

3. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:rofl: :rofl:
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +241 / 8 / -26

OOD... Obama Obsessive Disorder
  5. khayos

khayos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Look at that... the Left co-opting the Right's ideas once again... good on you, hope it continues to issues of more substance.
  6. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +241 / 8 / -26

That adds value to the conversation, great insight.. thanks for the invalued contribution.
  7. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +779 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

Friends: "Can Barack come out and play" ...

Michelle: "No Barrack is going to take a bath and go to bed"

Barack: "I can't play with you guys anymore, Michelle said you play to rough."

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +384 / 5 / -2

This is non news. Who cares? I've lost teeth playing sports. It's nothing out of the ordinary.
  9. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +39 / 3 / -1

#75 Jersey

10. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Really raising the level of discourse with threads like this. Great job NOT locking this beauty, mods.

Again, OP, I ask (and perhaps you'll be man enough to answer this time):

1) why the crackhead smear? What evidence is there that the man has ever done crack?

2) what branch did you serve in, what rank?
  11. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

1) If you read what he admits do doing in his autobiography, factor in the fact that he smokes just about anything he can get his hands on, look at his own "I inhaled frequently" comments regarding marijuana, and I have no doubt whatsoever he smoked crack. You think he's an angel because he has a D after him name but AFAIC the preponderance of evidence is all right there. And If you don't like the way I refer to him, tough crap. Now that I know it bothers you, I'll have to do it more often.

2) You've already told me you don't believe me, so how is answering this question going to change that? If I said (and this is just an example) "I was a corporal in the army and I served as the company clerk at the 4077th" why would that be any more convincing? No matter what answer I give, you'll just ask an endless litany of questions to validate your paranoia.

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I give the slightest damn what you think. I don't give a damn whether some anonymous stooge on the internet believes.
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  12. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Really....if thats the case why do you bother posting in the first place..Just sayin
  13. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think the answer to this question - and this could easily cover any of us - is we all enjoy a good debate and arguing back and forth over things we believe and stuff like that. I don't mind having my views challenged and people exposing themselves to differing viewpoints can help them grow. There are some things I feel strongly about that no one in here will change. And there are other things I am open to considering both viewpoints.

But if, in the course of one such debate, I make a statement about myself personally and one of the members (a member whom I have absolutely zero respect for) chooses not to believe me, I really won't be losing any sleep over that.
  14. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Let's count how many ways you're assumptuous or plain dead wrong... It's become your calling card:

1) that's quite a leap to pretend pot confirms crack. By that logic, your hero, smokestack Rush, must also be a crackhead, or perhaps a heroin addict.
    2) where did I once suggest Obama was some angel? He's failing on multiple platforms. Don't confuse holding utter bullsh** accountable with admiring the man overall. Could you be more laughable?
    3) LOL... What "preponderance of evidence?" You have zero evidence he's ever done crack. This is just you making a convenient leap, and willfully acting like a douche for the sole purpose of conjuring a pissing match.
    4) Oh, it doesn't bother me at all, sunshine. I've taken a liking to you, seeing as how you're the most amusing caricature of RW hatred, intolerance and fraud on this forum. Expect your tripe to be held accountable as often as I see it in the rare time I visit. Guys like you COME HERE for confrontation. Period. .... So be it.

ROFLMAO... Now I KNOW you didn't serve, chickenhawk.

Ah yes, wrap it all up with the classic "I don't care what you think" bit. Zzz.

I have no illusions about what you care and don't care about. You guys, the angriest and most obnoxious of you, are rather cookie-cutter and unoriginal in your pretentious exaggeration and hatred. Nonetheless, your nonsense will be held accountable. It's more for the onlookers than for you. You're a hard-wired chickenhawk. There's no changing your kind. Just time, which forgets. Still, to let your endless bloviation go unchallenged? No, that won't be happening.

See you next time, when your situational ethics make their obligatory appearance.

((somehow I doubt you'll be referring to W as a crackhead, even though he did coke and was addicted to booze... for more "preponderance of evidence"))
  15. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Why do you say Obama is a crackhead?

Do you think he is or does the word "Crackhead" have a meaning to you?

Edit:
    Sorry...I missed post #11...but you still don't explain why you think Obama is a crackhead. Could you please clarify your assertion that Obama is a crackhead?
  16. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

More fraud. Provide one example of a geopolitical or domestic topic you've ever been swayed on here.
  17. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +241 / 8 / -26

The other day I posted a question to our illustrious moderators querying them regarding the limits of what we can or cannot say.. for example, can we say "Imbecile from Alaska" or that "Felatio loving Caribou Barbie" or "Newt the Pedophile".. as a point of clarification regarding the rules.. Patters chose to ignore it, believe he wants to convene a committee and talk about how everyone feels, but PF 13 was usual intelligent self..

So I guess we can call Palin, "Felatio Loving Imbecile from Alaska". as the rules have been clarified.
  18. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

OK if you say so but ive never seen you debate anything with anyone. You come on here and start insulting from the word go, then when someone retaliates you cry foul and state the forum rules about attacking other members. You've been doing it for over a year, its pretty obvious to all, even the hard righties (excluding 13) that your here to well Piss people off and get a reaction.... Just sayin
  19. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +428 / 6 / -7

Because he's trolling. That's his entire shtick.
  20. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Uhh you do know he did coke too right? Reading your post certainly makes you seem like you're woefully unaware of that fact.

Admitting to blow, smoking anything he can get his hands on, admitting to "frequently inhaling". Sorry if it upsets you, but I just don't see that as "quite a leap". Anyways get used to it. Now that I know it upsets you, I'll be doing it more often.