Welcome to PatsFans.com

Fat cow insults Chinese

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by ELOrocks17, Dec 13, 2006.

1. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

3. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I'm sure liberals really care what Rosie says. It seems like it's conservative talking heads that always care about what she's doing. You have a fat woman fetish, ELORocks?
  4. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No...good luck seeing this on any evening newscast. Did you know that Andy Dick threw a racist fit last week ala Michael Richards??? Nope..and you never will because he is gay.
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +242 / 9 / -26

Not sure how you link this to liberalism, seems like a stretch to me, but kinda used to it by now though..

Did you see this part of the article, somewhat tempers the intent of this post, from Page 6.

December 13, 2006 -- ROSIE O'Donnell and Georgette Mosbacher are new best friends. Rosie, a liberal on most issues, was a dinner guest the other night at the Fifth Avenue aerie of the flame-haired Republican fund-raiser. When Georgette complained that so many of her rich friends had failed to give anything to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund, which is building a state-of-the-art rehabilitation facility in San Antonio for wounded combat veterans, Rosie instantly offered to donate $300,000, to the surprise of her wife, Kelli, and her "View" co-host Barbara Walters. A grateful Mosbacher laughed, "There's hope for bipartisanship."
  6. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Lol, way to distort what happened. He purposely started his skit by imitating Richards, saying "You're all n-----rs!" before doing his skit. Lots of people didn't find it funny and he later apologized, but there was no racist fit (he wasn't being heckled or anything).
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +496 / 2 / -9

The black comedian Wynans or whatever his name is did the same thing in the same club that Richards did last week, he said the "N" word sixteen times, many in the audiance got up and walked out as they did with Richards they found it offensive even from a Black man, Wynans was fined $20 lol.

Wynans is Black so the only media that I know of to report it was "Fox News" as usual, Fox tells you everything the other "Biased Bastards" don't want you to know.

The SOW COW PIG WOMEN ROSIE can and does say anything she wants, she is not only a liberal Bush Hating democrat but she is a lesbian to boot, the liberal media wouldn't dare attack her, in fact they LOVE THE TUB OF SH!T

I wonder what the reaction from the NY Times and CBS would be if Jenna Bush said the "N" word, publicly :singing: :singing:
  8. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I heard what Rosie said, its nothing and people need to lighten up.

Asians who are offended by this should spend more time worrying about the thousands of people from China and other Asian countries coming over from the pacific rim in cargo containers packed to the gills and then being sold into child slavery rings or sweatshops.
  9. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +394 / 5 / -2

Turd I agree. Rosie is falling victim to the PC police. I guess in PAtters world it would be "understandable" since so many white righties have fallen to this same type of criticism in the past.

Never knew that about the Wayan dude Harry. Nor did I about Andy Dick.
  10. Real World

Ratings:
    +394 / 5 / -2

11. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well, the fact that Rosie wigged out at Kelly Rippa for an assumed jab at gay people (even though Clay Aiken never publicly claimed to be gay) Its perfectly ok in her mind to insult a billion Chinese people? WTF was it thinking????
  12. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2 things NEM, first, I am not a Liberal, who, as we are always told is the party of tolerance. I am a conservative, who according to you, "Supports Fuhrer Bush" and his "Warmongering" etc, etc. Second, that shamefull dyke wiggs out when anyone allegedly makes a gay slur (AKA Kelly Rippa). To her thats a crime...but she can open her piehole and insult a billion people. It seems like that liberal scumball wants to have it both ways. Besides, i dont really consider her to be an American, she was hatched on the planet of Carpetmunch.
  13. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Saw this recently online in a Dallas newspaper:
    -----------
    "My father instructed me to turn a deaf ear to my tormentors, but I must say that while sticks and stones may break my bones, words also really hurt you.

I can remember at times thinking that perhaps if I weren't Chinese, I would be able to blend in more easily.

As an adult, I also hear these words from other adults – and not always in a friendly, joking manner.

Why do these words have so much power? I think it is because it goes to the core of who we are. They also serve as reminders that no matter how long we've lived in this country, we may never be accepted; we will continue to be looked upon as foreigners, different, strange, exotic.

According to the Asian American Justice Center's audit of anti-Asian violence, many of the hate crimes reported in the last 10 years originated with similar racial taunts.

Why is it that Ms. O'Donnell doesn't understand that these words are as repugnant as Mel Gibson's anti-Semitic comments or Michael Richards' racist remarks? It's wrong for someone to use the N-word or do a stand-up comedy routine in black face, so how can it be OK to make fun of the way Chinese people talk? "

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...column_14met.ART0.North.Edition1.3ebcca7.html
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2006
  14. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Rosie O' Donuts proved what a d.b. she is when she did that Tom Selleck interview years ago. Selleck comes on to promote some movie or something and she ambushes him about his stance on gun control.

She adamantly supports gun control - except, of course, her and her family's personal bodyguards are allowed to have guns. Nope, no hypocrisy there..!!
  15. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think you meant to say that she adamantly opposes gun control
  16. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Does she have armed bodyguards? I don't know, but it sounds like one of those things you'd say whether it were true or not.
  17. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Do you know how many people want to sock her in her fat piehole?
  18. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

No doubt about it, and part of me wants to see someone succeed, but bodyguards don't usually carry guns.
  19. Real World

Ratings:
    +394 / 5 / -2

[​IMG]
  20. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Well, that cartoon sure convinced me.