PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

$$$$$FAs should thank Pats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

b72s

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Pats get them as rookies make them look good then let them go to make their big paydays.

That is why Pats always try to sign rookies to 5 years. They get return in years 3,4,5 and if they like sign long term particulalry D & O Line nbut only the special ones.

If Pats really like them and they already made their dough and want to win, Pats take them Back maybe like Law????

All about ROI risk vs. reward & cost vs. benefit

I think Law would be a nice addition even though he is old and goes against what I have been preaching in the begining of the offseason. There are two reasons why the Pats should look to him; because there probably isn't anybody better than him and he probably won't ask for too much money this time. If he wants a ridiculous contract, then the Pats should look elsewhere.

Law is now a nickel back... I don't want him as a starter, that's for sure.

For right now now, for one year or two - for about the same money (or better still, less than gay) I'd rather have Law as my #3 corner over Gay.

You never know if he might still be starter potential. You saw what he said to Reiss about being in the wrong system in KC and not having the freedom to move around and confuse the QB with different assignments.

Most of the stuff he said was kinda intriguing.

our man T-Y-L-A-W

There was once an old, old corner who came the pats and ending up getting probowl votes, even though the majority of posters didn't even want him on the team. His name O-T-I-S.

I would absolutely fine with Law starting at corner. Let the rookies develop!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye