Welcome to PatsFans.com

Farve 'leads' Vikings to win (??????)

Discussion in 'NFL Football Forum' started by CMcCartney, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CMcCartney

CMcCartney Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Headline on ESPN: 'Favre, Peterson team up to lead VIkings over Browns' (The Freaking BROWNS).. Let's see, Peterson ran for 180 yards and 3 TD's.. the great Farve? He threw for 110 yards and had a six yard TD pass.. against the BROWNIES!! WHO-HOOOOOO!! They can start printing those Super Bowl tickets now.. The Gunslinger is gonna lead them to the promised land!! When does the media ball-washing of this guy stop??
    I checked the box scores.. you know how many quarterbacks in this weeks games had less than 110 yards passing? TWO- and neither of them finished their games- McNabb, who threw 2 TDs before he got hurt, and DelHomme, who threw 4 INTs before he got benched.. STOP THE MADNESS WITH THIS OVERRATED, OVERHYPED, SELF-ABSORBED DIVA.. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
  2. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,410 / 26 / -47

No Jersey Selected

He did what he had to do and managed the offense. It's exactly what I and others said he had to do in the Favre-to-Vikings thread to lead the Vikings to victory. The mere threat of his downfield passing is enough to back opposing defenses off the LOS and allow Peterson more room to operate. Look what he did with it.

I will agree that he didn't LEAD them to the win, but he was an effective game manager.
  3. Angry Man

Angry Man REV-OH-LU-TION PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -4

#54 Jersey

AP wanted this win so badly that he was bleeding for it. Favre just managed to do well enough but AP is the real game hero. Simple as that.
  4. CMcCartney

CMcCartney Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Translation: He didn't f**k it up by throwing 3 picks.. just remember who they played.. I can't imagine any team is afraid to face this guy.. Wait until they play a real football team.. This clown won't finish the season, I guarantee it..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.