PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fantasy Football Top 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBFF

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello to all,

Hello Patriots fans. I know most of you guys are not just football fans but you are Fantasy Football fans. I myself am a Football fan and a Fantas die hard.

Well, now that fantasy season is around the corner I want to present to you the "Bruno Boys Fantasy Football" Top 100 players. Take it for what it's worth, its only May, things will change but at this moment that is our writers Consensus Top 100.

Check it out at www.bbfantasyfootball.com and let me know what you guys think. You can either comment at the site or on the board.

With the #1 pick who are you taking?

With the Patriots have a great draft, and the addition of some key talent I think they will right back to 2004 form.

I look forward to chatting with you guys about Fantasy Football and Patriots football throughout the year.

Thanks,

Bruno Boys Fantasy Football
www.bbfantasyfootball.com

Last edited:
BBFF said:
Hello to all,

Hello Patriots fans. I know most of you guys are not just football fans but you are Fantasy Football fans.
That's an interesting assumption, but I don't know that it's correct. I myself am not a fantasy football fan and find posts about fantasy football annoying. The reason is, fantasy football is about as far from real football as can be. Fantasy football rewards individual numbers - real football rewards teamwork and the things that don't necessarily show up on the stat sheet.

Therefore, as a fan of REALITY football I find fantasy football incompatible with my rooting interests. But that's just me. It would be interesting to post a poll to test your theory, that "most of us" are also fantasy freaks.

edit: I posted the poll here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes