PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fantasy Football Leagues???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kptmorgan04

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Hey All, I have tried to look through old posts to see if someone had already posted this, but I didnt see anything, so sorry if I am reposting.
Is anyone on this board (or a group of you) starting or getting into a league? I would obviously rather do it with fellow pats fans than strangers over the internet. I have never done fantasy before and was planning on doing it this year to give me something to watch besides the Pats. Thanks!
TRAINING CAMP STARTS TOMORROW!!!! It feels like Christmas Eve!!

Would any of you like to invite me to your fantasy league? Although playing from Poland I make good score every year :). I prefer yahoo fantasy, but please post also if you have a spot anywhere. Thanks!

i will be starting my free annual league soon... i usually wait until after the 3rd preseason game so people dont quit as often.... i will post details in a couple weeks.

marian said:
Would any of you like to invite me to your fantasy league? Although playing from Poland I make good score every year :). I prefer yahoo fantasy, but please post also if you have a spot anywhere. Thanks!
marian send me a pm

Yeah, I'm relatively new here. I'm in NC so there are not a whole lot of Pats fans around. I would love to do some FFball.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to play a Pats fan fantasy league. Let me know.
If you have any weird rules let me know also. Hehe.

I've played in 2 QB leagues that was kinda interesting. Peyton Manning went #1 overall I think.

I think 20 yards per points overvalues touchdowns vs yardage production but, I guess that's personal taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes