PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fans Video Tribute to Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.
When your team sucks you have a lot of spare time.

Hilarious! I LOVE the obsession from other fans! (espescially the Jesticle fans)

This is the same kind of fan who would dance in front of his High Def TV (if he could afford one) when Mangina throws a challenge flag. :D

Do you guys really think Bill was motherless? I kinda find that hard to believe, but other than that the guy did bring up some good points.

Oh MAN those guys crack me up...

It's like "Losers on Parade." I especially liked the Washington guy who explained that anybody who knew anything about the game of football wouldn't have beaten them by that much.

:D

I SO want this SB...

PFnV

That was fricking funny.
My belly hurts.

Do you guys really think Bill was motherless? I kinda find that hard to believe, but other than that the guy did bring up some good points.

Yes, he was torn from the thigh of Zeus...:p

This crap doesn't deserve to be on youtube

This is the same kind of fan who would dance in front of his High Def TV (if he could afford one) when Mangina throws a challenge flag. :D

and that DANCE, omg, that was a thing of SHAME, how do u do that? how do u move like that? that is EMBARASSING TO THE UTMOST DEGREE......

Jets fan u say? ohh, that changes everything....considering their team.....wut THEY do is hardly emabrassing

It was probably 3rd quarter and the Jets fans had already left the stadium. These two winners then turned off the game to produce this for the world to see.

Hint: Video comes out better when you actually turn on a light.

Maybe they didn't want to be seen because they know how embarassing they really are.

Yeah and the jerks do this too:

Belicheat.jpg

Last edited:

These guys would kiss the ground belichick walks on if he were to coach their team. It would suck not to be a Pats fan.

:rofl:

I'm pissing my pants laughing over this one. Gee...think BB gets under this guy's skin???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down