PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fans Live Reactions to Malcolm Butler INT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was his first pump after brady drew them offsides. They have carroll throwing the headset down during the int but no reaction shown of BB. Maybe I missed it.
Perhaps I just assumed it was the INT reaction

Only disappointment I have is no camera was on BB during the INT. Including NBC and NFL Films. Big gaffe.

That's because (as I noted earlier upon seeing one of the in-stadium vids here) BB illegally snuck away from the bench/coaches area all the way down to the 12 yard line just before that INT play!

Ya gotta love him. :D

What in the world is this thread doing on page 2.

Can't have that!

Each year there's a SB Party in Moscow where NFL fans watch the game. Below is the security tape of the final moments. Unfortunately no sound available.

The Russkies love the Pats?

oh well...looks like Goodell's work is finally done here...can't wait to hear Fox News/Sports go off on a patented Joe McCarthy witch hunt now...

Each year there's a SB Party in Moscow where NFL fans watch the game. Below is the security tape of the final moments. Unfortunately no sound available.

That is GREAT - - thanks!

Great story. I really hope that he makes a career here in NE, not just for selfish reasons, but also
for the reason that it's nice to see hard work, humility and determination be rewarded.

The Russkies love the Pats?

oh well...looks like Goodell's work is finally done here...can't wait to hear Fox News/Sports go off on a patented Joe McCarthy witch hunt now...
I'm more impressed with the amount of alcohol those Russkies have on the tables, considering it's 9am on a Monday morning their time.

Teenuh?

Just . Watch. The. Bald. Guy.

That was awesome.

Man that dude was annoying. But he paid for it after the int. They were all up in his face. Live by the sword die by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes