PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fans Cost Index

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like great fodder for the mediots on talk radio.. especially the resident contrarians...

$75 dollars parking at Dallas!!!! :eek:

$75 FRIGGIN Dollars to park!?!?!? I thought we had it bad at $40.

EDIT: Haha, we had the same reaction.

Last edited:
http://teammarketing.com.ismmedia.com/ISM3/std-content/repos/Top/News/NFL FCI 10.pdf

All teams, tix, parking, drinks, etc.

It ain't cheap being a Pats fan but I'd GLADLY pay the huge premium over the Bills low cost for the quality of the product on the field.
Interesting list, but I think they aren't looking at the whole picture when they omit PSL costs. Out of the top 6 teams on that list, the Patriots are the only ones without hefty PSL expenses on most (if not all) of their seating.

Last edited:
True dat, which must be figured in to get an accurate comparison.

Some Cowboy PSL's were going for $100,000...a F'n mortgage. This **** is getting out of hand.

I think I'll play Joker Hood...rob from the Cowboys and give to the Pats fans...:yeeha:

I look at this stuff all day as i am a Sport Management major...crazy how much it costs a family to go to a game

So wait, does this prove that all Pats fans should be thanking the wine and cheese crowd for keeping the team competative??

$75 to park in Dallas...what a joke.

Interesting list, but I think they aren't looking at the whole picture when they omit PSL costs. Out of the top 6 teams on that list, the Patriots are the only ones without hefty PSL expenses on most (if not all) of their seating.

Absolutely! It's like looking only at the salary in a player contract with a huge signing bonus. Ridiculous. (Publicly financed stadiums might be considered, too.)

At the end of the day, it's simple supply and demand I would think. The product put out on the field plus purchasing power of fans where a team is based would make up a significant chunk of the difference between a FCI for a team at the top of that list versus another at the bottom.

Living in the DFW Metroplex, I can honestly say that what they charge for Parking is ridiculous. If the Rangers were smart, they'd open their lots on Sundays and they'd make a ton of money since they aren't that far from one another.

Same with the Arlington Convention Center. Neither of which are affiliated with the Cowboys and both have huge amounts of Parking. Hell, Six Flags could also open their reserve lots and do the same thing..

One of the reasons the Cowboys probably charge so much is that there is no public transportation to the stadium, to my knowledge.

EDIT: Just saw that the Cowboys already have an agreement with the Rangers to use the 12K spaces there on game days.. So the Cowboys have 24000 spaces available to them on game days, not including the parking at the Convention Center or at Six Flags..If I'm a Six Flags Season Ticket holder, I park in one of the back lots and walk.. It's only $10.

Last edited:
The Patriots stadium is privately funded, unlike most pro sports teams. A % of the parking fees still go to the State of MA for road work that they did for the new stadium.

Having said that, it's still a very expensive day for the average guy to go to the game.

Last edited:
I find it interesting that we focus on Dallas parking when New England costs for the rest are the highest in the nfl. As it has been pointed out, there is lots of alternative parking available for those attending Dallas games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down