PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fans cheering moss being hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan24

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
That was classless, but what else would be expected from Giants fans? They actually booed when Moss got up and walked off the field. **** the fans who did that

Jealously rearing it's ugly green head.

When I saw him down, I said to myself that if he gets back up unhurt, this drive is going to finish with a Brady to Moss TD to respond to what was a pretty dirty hit.

Glad to see it happen. I love Moss and it must have felt sweet to grab that TD in double coverage and then spike the living hell out of the ball in the defenders' faces.

Nothing new, same thing happened there the first game of the season when the fans cheered Pennington getting hurt.

New York is a breeding ground for ignorant, sub-humans. What do you expect.

Must be all the pollutants messing up the gene pool.

Typical :rolleyes:

On a related note. Moss laid himself out last night huh, HE wanted that one bad. Hell, he was blocking downfield like a champ. Yup, he a team killer alright, THE OTHER TEAM. How's that 4th rounder Oakland :singing:

Last edited:
I was in a sports bar in downtown Indianapolis and everyone was cheering when Moss went down. I have been in sports bars all over the US..last night was the worst I have ever experienced as far as hatred for the pats. I had a Pats shirt on and even the waitress commented "we don't let your kind in here". I left at half time and went back to the hotel room to watch the rest of the game.

I was in a sports bar in downtown Indianapolis and everyone was cheering when Moss went down. I have been in sports bars all over the US..last night was the worst I have ever experienced as far as hatred for the pats. I had a Pats shirt on and even the waitress commented "we don't let your kind in here". I left at half time and went back to the hotel room to watch the rest of the game.

What a bunch of low-life trash.

I thought that the days of segregation was long gone in the States. But I guess it just says more about the good people of Indiana than the rest of the nation.

That is pathetic, but what more can you expect from Colt fans really? Cheering injuries, its what they do.

I thought that the days of segregation was long gone in the States. But I guess it just says more about the good people of Indiana than the rest of the nation.

Well they think their team is God's team, yanno....

The best revenge would have been staying til the end, running up a nice big drinking bill, and paying the exact amount with no tip and saying, "We don't tip your kind over here."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back