PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fans at the game today: boo to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
How pathetic that the seats were empty in the 3rd quater.

Every fan that left way early should be stripped of their season tickets.

That was a sad and embarrassing sight to see. I'd gladly move up on the list.

They should have been refunded their money on the way out. Parking money too!!!!!!!!!

I actually don't think this a bad thing for the 2010 Patriots season. The Krafts are going to see that two seasons without a single playoff win ( 11-5 ) and (10-6) has resulted in a less supportive ( even if spoiled ) fan base. With an uncapped offseason ahead, and the team unencumbered by the top 8 teams FA restrictions, a big offseason of spending may well result.

Sure ... booing is fine.

But being loud when the other team is calling it's signals is important.

Ravens had no problem calling signals when we were attempting to come back.

Booo to the pathetic fans not helping their team win.

It's not why we lost ... but it is still sad to see.
You want to know one reason why it was quiet?? Because no one could inside the stadium!!!!! We were at the north entrence at 12:40 and by the time we got to our seats it was already 14-0. The Krafts need to look at the log jams that occur at every game! I've been to other staadiums and all do security screens but getting into Gllette is ridiculous!

Re: Fans at the Game Today - Boooo To You.

They earned a boo or two. That was a horrible game by our offense.

When I turned around in my 100's section seat to ask why the ticketholders were booing their home team in quarter no. 2, instead of cheering in support, the response: "I paid good money for season tickets, and I can say whatever I want". As the saying goes, "With friends like you, who needs enemies".

You want to know one reason why it was quiet?? Because no one could inside the stadium!!!!! We were at the north entrence at 12:40 and by the time we got to our seats it was already 14-0. The Krafts need to look at the log jams that occur at every game! I've been to other staadiums and all do security screens but getting into Gllette is ridiculous!

Very frustrating, also at north entrance, the longest wait by far in 33 years going to Patriots or any other venue games. At 12:50 pm. while waiting in line, when looking up to the right to section 238-240, only 25% of the people had made it to their seats!

People need to get to the gates sooner, or go to a gate other than the Bank of America gate. That gate sees, without a doubt, the most action due to it's location. Here's a hint, next time walk past the BOA gate and go to the gate at the opposite endzone (I believe it is the uBid gate). You'll probably get in alot quicker.

There is no way that the screening is going to go any quicker. There is a specific screening procedure set by the NFL, and they monitor it weekly. TeamOps has consistlently been graded excellent.

And yes, I work for TeamOps and patted down more than a few thousand people today at the Bank of America gate.

I also have a season ticket and make it to my seat in plenty of time to see the kickoff.

Last edited:
Very frustrating, also at north entrance, the longest wait by far in 33 years going to Patriots or any other venue games. At 12:50 pm. while waiting in line, when looking up to the right to section 238-240, only 25% of the people had made it to their seats!

The games i went to this year I was really surprised how many fans miss the kickoff. I don't drink but I'm thinking fans want to drink their own cheaper booze outside.

We got to our seats around 12:30 and I told my son to look around and find someone who was drinking a beer. We both laughed and knew all the people drinking were still in the lots. There was no beer or booze lines at that time.

On your walk up all you see is beer cans everywhere. On walls and in trash bins. It's not a security thing it's a booze thing. Kraft said to get there early ... people chose to drink 1 more Bud lite instead.

Last edited:
The games i went to this year I was really surprised how many fans miss the kickoff. I don't drink but I'm thinking fans want to drink their own cheaper booze outside.

We got to our seats around 12:30 and I told my son to look around and find someone who was drinking a beer. We both laughed and knew all the people drinking were still in the lots. There was no beer or booze lines at that time.

On your walk up all you see is beer cans everywhere. On walls and in trash bins. It's not a security thing it's a booze thing. Kraft said to get there early ... people chose to drink 1 more Bud lite instead.

100% correct.

Can't say I blame them though with the price of beers.

Bottom line, The team played like crap, the fans were upset, they earned every boo they got

oh stop being a pansy. I wanted the boo's to be even louder than they were. This team didn't show up for a ******* playoff game, they deserved every single boo.

How pathetic that the seats were empty in the 3rd quater.

Every fan that left way early should be stripped of their season tickets.

That was a sad and embarrassing sight to see. I'd gladly move up on the list.

What was an even sadder & more embarassing sight was the Patsthetic display of coaching, QBing & tackling by the 3rd quarter.

If I were there, I would've stayed the entire game...and booed the Patsies the entire game.

Besides, Krafty made his bed with the pink-hat, wine & cheese, tax write-off crowd, at the expense of the real, passionate fandom. What goes around, comes around.

27-14 was a very believable score that we could still win.

Your right, shame.

Nobody left until they scored in the 4th quarter. And for those complaining about the boos - usually the fans at the game get criticized for being too passionless. Everybody came yesterday ready to rumble and they were served up a passionless disaster on the field. The boos in the 1st quarter were deserved. I didn't hear any after that. In fact, given the score, I was surprised that the crowd stayed so "into" the game as late as they did. All of us in the stands thought 27-14 was a "winnable" game too. The Pats just didn't have "it" on so many levels yesterday.

People need to get to the gates sooner, or go to a gate other than the Bank of America gate. That gate sees, without a doubt, the most action due to it's location. Here's a hint, next time walk past the BOA gate and go to the gate at the opposite endzone (I believe it is the uBid gate). You'll probably get in alot quicker.

There is no way that the screening is going to go any quicker. There is a specific screening procedure set by the NFL, and they monitor it weekly. TeamOps has consistlently been graded excellent.

And yes, I work for TeamOps and patted down more than a few thousand people today at the Bank of America gate.

I also have a season ticket and make it to my seat in plenty of time to see the kickoff.

The gate that I usually use was closed yesterday, as it was for the Jacksonville game. There's no way that it should 45 minutes to enter the stadium.

Re: Fans at the Game Today - Boooo To You.

Looked to me like the fans were just trying to mirror what they saw on the field.

Disinterest and lack of heart/pride

Nobody left until they scored in the 4th quarter. And for those complaining about the boos - usually the fans at the game get criticized for being too passionless. Everybody came yesterday ready to rumble and they were served up a passionless disaster on the field. The boos in the 1st quarter were deserved. I didn't hear any after that. In fact, given the score, I was surprised that the crowd stayed so "into" the game as late as they did. All of us in the stands thought 27-14 was a "winnable" game too. The Pats just didn't have "it" on so many levels yesterday.

Well said and I so agree, though I personally don't subscribe to booing your home team I could understand why, but it also seemed that most of the booing came from the red-seat side of the field.
Was it an omen of things to come when even the fly-over wasn't timed right!

27-14 was a very believable score that we could still win.

Your right, shame.

at that point i started to believe too...but after that...crash...

i would have never 'boo' this team anyway, never...

Unbelievable. I stayed til the end - brought 3 of my friends that had never been to a game before but are diehards. I've been to many.

The 3 people, probably around 35-40 years old, in front of us, told us to shut up when we were cheering because we were hurting their ears.

These are the types of fans that go to these games, and this is the problem.

Very disappointed in the complete lack of interest by a lot of fans at Gillette today.

do you imagine it in other NFL stadiums like GB, Pit, Cle, KC ?

at that point i started to believe too...but after that...crash...

i would have never 'boo' this team anyway, never...

Same here buddy. Never have, never will. But I understand why others might do it.

I've booed this team for play like that ever since plunkett

in fact, in a strange way, I now miss the days when it was awesom just to see the pats win a game. the lousy teams of the late 80's early 90's at least played with heart........the team on the field yesterday looked like a bunch of idiots

so let now watch the pats dump the rest of the guys who have any heart

besides, krafty made his bed with the pink-hat, wine & cheese, tax write-off crowd, at the expense of the real, passionate fandom. What goes around, comes around.

sooooo truuuuue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back