PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fans at the game today: boo to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember the day's when there weren't any playoff's every season and when every season was a heartbreak....I do. It is sad to see the stadium Kraft put so much $ into empty after the fans gave up. I'm in SC with a bunch of Pats haters and I heard it to the end. Granted it sucked but you have to stick with your team. F a bunch of bandwagon fans.

How pathetic that the seats were empty in the 3rd quater.

Every fan that left way early should be stripped of their season tickets.

That was a sad and embarrassing sight to see. I'd gladly move up on the list.

What was sad and embarrassing was the performance of this team.
I don't blame a single fan for booing and then leaving. Neither does Tom Brady.

I was sitting in 109 within earshot of the bench... and I BOO'D the **** out of the bums that showed up today. Pathetic performance. If I had all of their phone #'s... i'd still be texting them Boo's right now.

We had a big tailgate so we stayed until they QUIT for good with about 4-5mins left...

I wish we could have took off sooner tbh. Felt like the good ol'days... problem is the good ol'days weren't so good.

Does anyone remember the day's when there weren't any playoff's every season and when every season was a heartbreak....I do. It is sad to see the stadium Kraft put so much $ into empty after the fans gave up. I'm in SC with a bunch of Pats haters and I heard it to the end. Granted it sucked but you have to stick with your team. F a bunch of bandwagon fans.

I Remember those, and that is why Im ticked.. this team this Qb and coach should not go thru this... They are too good for it....

Gow orry about your own team troll.

Hes not a troll at all, hes actually a more respected poster than most of the Pats fans on here that have less than 100 post in over 2 years...

Hes not a troll at all, hes actually a more respected poster than most of the Pats fans on here that have less than 100 post in over 2 years...

The Pats lose, I'm pissed off ok guy? Don't tell me how to be a fan.

I didn't think the booing was out of line. I can see them leaving in the 4th after that last TD. They were sitting out in the cold for hours watching their team get beat down. I wouldn't have left but I understand the reason for it.

The Pats lose, I'm pissed off ok guy? Don't tell me how to be a fan.

=================================================

I get it, it was a tough loss.:mad:

I'll leave and not post anymore for a few days, maybe lurk a bit.

Congrats on a fantastic decade Pat fans.:)

Re: Fans at the Game Today - Boooo To You.

If I had been there, I would have booed and left early too. That was a pathetic performance.

You should stick around and post, buddy.

Back on topic, I was actually surprised that the crowd wasn't more shell shocked during the game. I guess leaving in the 3d quarter is weak, but the crowd was shown cheering throughout most of the game.

Beat San Diego and enjoy your run.....I mean that Gunnails.....good luck man.

OXBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady heard the boos from the crowd at Gillette Stadium during the first half of Sunday's 33-14 loss to the Baltimore Ravens, and he agreed with them.

"I'd have been booing us, too, the way we played," said Brady. "That's [the fans'] right. We just didn't play well, but give those guys a lot of credit, they played well in all phases."

Brady: 'I'd have been booing us, too' - Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

If Brady can see it, it's alright for the homers to see it, too.

One thing that upsets me sometimes on this board is how two faced SOME ( not all) of you are. A few weeks ago there was some discussion here about how classless Indy fans were for boing their 14-0 team. Some thought it showed a lack of class and respect. NOOW some ( I said some not all) of the people are here think booing your playoff team is justified. Man up people ,which is it? Nothing worse than a 100% homer fan if you ask me. I totally understand Colts fans being pissed. Lets face it, this is a product we are 'purchasing'. Its ok to desent. Booo to the product I saw on the field today. I have sent food back to the kitchen in restaurants, returned merchandise and yes booed this POS team. It's OK. We are the consumer. Enough about we aren't the coach and we don't play-- no youre right we dont. We just fuel this industry buy purchasing tickets, jerseys, watch on television where we are deluged with commercials etc...The NFL would be NOTHING without fan money. Booooooooooo!!!!!! Nuff said!

I was at 2 games this year ... what I could a afford.

We won one and lost one of those and I stayed there to the end of the game.

this was no different than walking out on any other game....I've walked out early on many games....in fact, it was a regular thing 20 years ago. get back to the truck, turn on the TV for the 4pm, and get the charcoal burning

One thing that upsets me sometimes on this board is how two faced SOME ( not all) of you are. A few weeks ago there was some discussion here about how classless Indy fans were for boing their 14-0 team. Some thought it showed a lack of class and respect. NOOW some ( I said some not all) of the people are here think booing your playoff team is justified. Man up people ,which is it? Nothing worse than a 100% homer fan if you ask me. I totally understand Colts fans being pissed. Lets face it, this is a product we are 'purchasing'. Its ok to desent. Booo to the product I saw on the field today. I have sent food back to the kitchen in restaurants, returned merchandise and yes booed this POS team. It's OK. We are the consumer. Enough about we aren't the coach and we don't play-- no youre right we dont. We just fuel this industry buy purchasing tickets, jerseys, watch on television where we are deluged with commercials etc...The NFL would be NOTHING without fan money. Booooooooooo!!!!!! Nuff said!

I have no problem booing either situation

Unbelievable. I stayed til the end - brought 3 of my friends that had never been to a game before but are diehards. I've been to many.

The 3 people, probably around 35-40 years old, in front of us, told us to shut up when we were cheering because we were hurting their ears.

These are the types of fans that go to these games, and this is the problem.

Very disappointed in the complete lack of interest by a lot of fans at Gillette today.

"I'd have been booing us too, the way we played. That's their right."

- Tom "F" Brady

I call on my credentials here as a long time fan who froze his butt off on the benches in the old Stadium and as someone who criticizes the "bandwagoners" who "discovered" this team during the Snowbowl every chance I get.

BUT...

Fans have a right to expect their team to show up, even if they lose.

Our guys didn't show up today.

Those who paid their money and who took hours and hours from their families to be there had every right to express their opinion by booing.

I'd like one player or coach to come out and say that if they were a fan, they would have booed too.

Maybe it should be Bob Kraft who bought the team from the cheap seats who says that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes