PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fan re-designs all 32 NFL logos

The average fan is an idiot.

The average Native American has much larger problems but they are the result of centuries of planned genocide and systematic racism, which are things that allow a racial slur to be casually used as a mascot in the first place. It's not a big problem, but it's representative of those much larger problems.

Oh, and for what it's worth: New York tribe launching radio ad against Washington Redskins - ESPN

The Federal government, through its entitlement programs, is the main reason Native Americans are poor. There's a reason why most reservations and inner city ghettos look similar.

Yes, keep complaining about something which does nothing (Redskins name) and completely ignore the policies that do everything (Federal management which creates dependency).

I won't take the bait - you can probably tell what my response would be. And Snake, you know there are threads on a couple of different history websites that have been arguing back and forth on this subject for years! I say, its a nice day, it's football season, let's argue about our rookie WRs instead :cool:

Rookie WRs? That fact that you bring that up proves that YOU'RE the damned traitor: Greg Salas is the answer! Also, we should have grabbed Reggie Wayne or Anquan Boldin when we had the chance.

Vets WRs are the answer, down with the rookies!:D

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back