PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fan from Argentina

ferpandolfi

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi, I´m from Buenos Aires, Argentina. The NFL is not popular here but watching the ESPN I started to like this sport around 2001. That season I was a Titans fans but during the Superbowl I became a Patriots fans since today.I have great remembers with the patriots, the Superbowls, the victories against Colts in playoffs and in San Diego this season. I just discover this page the last week and I'd like to have more pats fans as friends all over the world.
I really love the pats, Brady and Bellichik.I actually cried when we lost in Indianapolis this season and in Denver the other season. I really believe that the referees helped our rivals in this two games, but I'm sure the dinasty is not over and Tom have his best years to come.
Sorry for my english, for now on I will participate in the debate. Thanks for all, FER.

Welcome to the forum.

I cried a little after the Denver game. I cried after the Colts game but it was more out of fury that the stupid Colts were in the Superbowl.

Have a good time posting.

Boca Juniors or River Plate?

Fan from Ferro, a little team of Buenos Aires.

Thanks for the welcome, see you posting.

Hi, I´m from Buenos Aires, Argentina. The NFL is not popular here but watching the ESPN I started to like this sport around 2001. That season I was a Titans fans but during the Superbowl I became a Patriots fans since today.I have great remembers with the patriots, the Superbowls, the victories against Colts in playoffs and in San Diego this season. I just discover this page the last week and I'd like to have more pats fans as friends all over the world.
I really love the pats, Brady and Bellichik.I actually cried when we lost in Indianapolis this season and in Denver the other season. I really believe that the referees helped our rivals in this two games, but I'm sure the dinasty is not over and Tom have his best years to come.
Sorry for my english, for now on I will participate in the debate. Thanks for all, FER.

Welcome. Maybe that is why Brady said "don't cry for me, Argentina" after the Colts game. Now, I understand.:rocker:

Welcome. This coming year should be very exciting with the new FA's (free agent) signings and 2 first round picks in the draft. Hope you enjoy it. It's great to hear from a new member with a great Patriots attitude. You sound like an old hand!

Last edited:
Bienvenido al foro amigo!,yo soy español y gallego :) :)

Si, Fonsy yo te conozco del NFLHispano.

Thanks for the receiving, I expect to travel to the US for work in September and I wanna go to a stadium to see the Patriots live. Please, if someone should tell me how to get tickets.

Hola.

Went to Buenos Aires for the first time last year. Loved the city and the energy there. Very passionate folks.

Can't wait for my next trip back !

Si, Fonsy yo te conozco del NFLHispano.

Thanks for the receiving, I expect to travel to the US for work in September and I wanna go to a stadium to see the Patriots live. Please, if someone should tell me how to get tickets.

The best way to get tickets is to find a season ticket holder and have him get tics that have been returned to the Pats for re-sale. You could also pay $100 and get on the season ticket waiting list and that would also give you access to tickets that were turned back in to the team. I got fantastic seats that way last year.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back