PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Factors leading to a possible big game for Stevan Ridley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the game is in hand I would love to see Brady yanked just before he can break the record. I want to see the message sent that we're not in this to break records, we're in it to win 4 more games this year.

I certainly agree in the aspect that any kind of 'records' should not matter here...

Especially when um, (note to fans) he has NO chance at breaking said record.

I can't figure out for the life of my why anyone is concerned with an OLD record, as I have heard multiple people now talk of "breaking" Marino's old record...Guess what folks? THERE IS NO MARINO RECORD anymore..

That is like saying that Aaron Rodgers should be concerned about breaking Marino's old record of 48 TD passes, because he won't be able to break the REAL record set by Brady of 50!!! Why should he care? Why would Brady care about Marino's old record, when it's already been broken?

Considering that Brady would have to throw at least 500+ yds on Sunday (since he's behind 200 and Brees will play the whole game according to the head coach), I am not sure what "record" anyone's talking about??? If it's the Brees record, that will not be possible.

Some have explained that it's actually "Marino's record" that they want to see Tom break??!! What the hell is the sense of that? So he can be 2nd??

I am just not seeing the common sense factor here, not trying to be negative.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back