Welcome to PatsFans.com

FACT CHECK..OBAMA's BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Aug 22, 2008.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

From fact check, and despite assurances from our mod FTW that it was false.. it has been found to be a valid document.

Yes the same mod who claims to know more immigration law than any member of congress...

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +375 / 3 / -15

CNN ran 2 biographicals on both McCain & Obama. Even if one doesn't agree with his philosophy, his incredibe high level of intelligence is undeniable. The man graduate Harvard Law as #1 in his class.

He did not have a highly connected daddy who planned his life for him like McCain. Every decision he has made in his life has been his own. I like a man who follows his own path.
  3. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Thanks GJA I was going to post this. I <3333 Factcheck.

I am going to post one now about the McCain cross deal.
  4. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +233 / 8 / -13

Fact check got it wrong The document the campaign originally posted and the doc they show a poor view of is a CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH, not a BIRTH CERTIFICATE. They are different documents. PErhaps this is coming up again since there have been insinuations recently that BO's mom had flown to Kenya to see Dad/hubby and was too far along to return to Hawaii before his birth and went back to HAwaii to register the Birth.

This is noise IMO, I am far more concerned about his confiscatory tax policies, his non energy policy, his callousness & indifference towards infants born alive due to botched abortions to die from de hydration due to no medical care or any humane treatment, and his lies about the issue, his desire to nationalize health care, his lifelong associations with radical marxist and terrorist. .

I can see why you would rather focus on this non issue.
  5. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +267 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

Why doesn't he have one issued before 2007!!!

Does anyone here have a copy of your birth certificate, what year was it issued?

I said, that delayed issued birth certificates are always suspect.

Plus this is a different one, than the one that Patters posted before.
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +660 / 2 / -9

I don't give a sh!t if he was born in hut, a housing project or a crack house the thing I'm concerned with is the thing that none of the Ball Washing Fawning Media will ask him "what are the bastards plans on keeping the Muslims from Blowing Chicago to kingdom come" real Americans don't want to see anymore human beings floating down from the skies flapping their arms trying to fly then smashing onto the streets and splattering like f-cking watermelons.

The "Hated Moron" Bush has kept these smelly filthy savages from attacking us a second time now how does America's "New Great Holy Blessed Savior" plan to do the same, the Messiah speaks of many things but he never speaks of how he plans on keeping America safe.

HAIL BARACK WE BOW DOWN TO THEE FOR THOU ART THE GREATEST OF MEN BLESSED IS THE WOMB FROM WHICH THOU CAME BLESSED IS THE SPERM THAT CREATED THY HOLY VOICE BOX THAT DELIVERS THY MOST GLORIOUS SPEECHES OH GOD THANK THEE FOR THE GREAT MESSIAH BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, OH JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY GOD MY LOINS QUIVER THE SEMEN THUNDERS FROM MY GROIN AT THE SOUNDS OF THE MESSIAH'S GLORIOUS VOICE, THANK YOU OUR LORD FOR YOU HAVE DELIVERED UNTO US THE HOLY ONE.
    AMEN
  7. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +233 / 8 / -13

IIRC the first certificate of Birth was a copy the the # and so on blanked out. Alos what did he use ofr example to get a pasport? wouldn't that have been a doc isued BEFORE 2007, Why not just get a copy of the orignal BIRTH CERTIFICATE rather than a certificate of Birth.
  8. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +262 / 10 / -11

When is McCain going to post his birth certificate?

As far as Obama's goes, this is an absurd and pointless issue that's fully cleared up at factcheck.org. (As far as what happened to Obama's original birth certificate, I suppose he lost it. Many people do and you can even order copies of birth certificates online.)

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

.... FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

In fact, the conspiracy would need to be even deeper than our colleagues realized. In late July, a researcher looking to dig up dirt on Obama instead found a birth announcement that had been published in the Honolulu Advertiser on Sunday, Aug. 13, 1961:

Obama's birth announcement

[​IMG]

The announcement was posted by a pro-Hillary Clinton blogger who grudgingly concluded that Obama "likely" was born Aug. 4, 1961 in Honolulu.
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  9. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +233 / 8 / -13

So why not get the birth Certificate rather than a Certificate of Birth? from 2007?
  10. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

I think it's odd how a politician's thesis, law papers, soiled toilet paper, birth certificate, divorce papers, 5th grade math test, National Guard documents, or high school love letters always seem to conveniently disappear. Even better, is when they suddenly reappear, only to be a newer version of what once was. I wish I could do that when the IRS comes rolling around. :D
  11. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

you are all grabbing at straws, you want things to be different than they really are.. this is not kansas dorothy..
  12. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +233 / 8 / -13

Wasn't me that started this thread. This appears to be a different doc than the doc posted un huffpo & stopthesmears.

As I said earlier I would much rather talk about the stonewalling on the docs from the Annenbers project, his lies on his opposition to the Born alive infants Act while a state legislator, his tax confiscatory tax policies. his naive foreign appeasement policy, his desire to socialize medicene.

Why did you choose to raise this issue?
  13. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,038 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

These birth certificate things are ridiculous ... the only thing they prove is BHO's old man was a horny prick that liked young white meat.:eek:
  14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Quite simply, it was in response to a previous thread that contested the other BC.. and our Mod said he could tell a forgery.. so I posted a pretty good analysis of his BC that showed its validity. The second reason is that it is news, and shows how silly the previous arguments are.

BTW do you ever contest any of the other hysteria posted about BaracK??
  15. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +233 / 8 / -13

Define Hysteria? Which objections to BO are Hysterical.

BTW a dem nutjob from Philly named has filed suit in Fed court to stop his nomination over the issue of his citizenship. Guy's name is Berg, a Clinton supporter??? Maybe this is why the dug up a Certificate of Birth.

They could put this to be dwith the actual Birth certificate on file in the State of Hawaii, ie they could alow the state to have reporters examine the Brith Certificate that is on file...
  16. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

Hysteria just about everything posted on Newsmax, Worldnet..

I thought you were not contesting the BC.. this can go on and on and on and on.. he is a citizen pure and simple, you cannot wish it to be something different.. all this does is take away from the real issues of the day.
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  17. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +233 / 8 / -13

I would like to be precise about the 'fact' being put out by BO's campaign. THERE HAS BEEN NO BIRTH CERTIFICATE produced merely a certificate of Birth from 2007, Say ofr example..he was Born in Kenya. His mom flew back to Hawaii, he could get a certificate of Birth, normally a Birth Certificate is filed with the Hospital where the child is born.

This is interesting in the context of the total lack of a paper trail the candidate has. He is a blank slate which is very unusal for a Presidental candidate.
  18. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

So I guess you are contradicting your previous statement in that you are contesting the BC.. time to go Dorothy, click your heals three times and see what happens.. maybe your wish will come true, I doubt it.. this is not a big issue except for those who want it to be something different when in fact it is not.
  19. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +233 / 8 / -13

I think the BC issue is not a big deal relative to the real issues, IE that the candidate is an extremeist in his policies, as are all his associates over the years.
  20. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +555 / 7 / -9

I suppose this is laid (again) to rest. Other than in the right wing conspiracy circles, I don't think anybody has doubted that Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, HI.

Now the REAL story - when will we see a birth certificate (or "certificate of birth,") proving that John McCain was born in one of the United States of America?

Still waiting :)

PFnV