PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Face the facts, N.Y. : Patriots sure to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotSeven

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Elitist? Snobbish? Yeah maybe the title of it. But it's actually a great article that recaps just about every fan argument and opinion over the past two weeks on both sides.

Face the facts, N.Y.: Patriots sure to win

Well written and a great re-cap for all of those that haven't kept up with all the craziness over the past couple of weeks and are tuning in just in time for the Super Bowl.

Last edited:
It would be to funny if you crashed and missed the game.

No it wouldn't. And I might even be mad for you saying that if I believed in jinxes instead of preparation. But in remaining true to Patriots philosophy, personally I got enough coke, coffee, chocolate, cigarettes, peanuts(protein), and reading material to make sure that doesn't happen.

The question is, what are you still doing up and what are you doing to prepare yourself? Eh?

No it wouldn't. And I might even be mad for you saying that if I believed in jinxes instead of preparation. But in remaining true to Patriots philosophy, personally I got enough coke, coffee, chocolate, cigarettes, peanuts(protein), and reading material to make sure that doesn't happen.

The question is, what are you still doing up and what are you doing to prepare yourself? Eh?

Well, exhaustion finally overcame me early last night. Now I'm up and mainlining black joe and running down my checklists and checking this board.

Heh....... who needs speed when you're a Pats Fan, eh?

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back