PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fabini to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriotsrule

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Another one bites the dust according to ESPN.com. Man, players are just lining up to come play for the Patriots aren't they? Someone should tell them to offer these guys at least $8 an hour.

patriotsrule said:
Another one bites the dust according to ESPN.com. Man, players are just lining up to come play for the Patriots aren't they? Someone should tell them to offer these guys at least $8 an hour.
Wow, Patriots fans are really bottoming out right now. Hang in there, we'll be OK.

Bahahha, poor Drew. The morons at Jestsinsider were just drooling at the thought of him going to the Patriots.

patriotsrule said:

I tell you what you got me rolling on the floor with that statement.

Last edited:
patriotsrule said:

"Priceless"

Fabini STUNK since he got his pay day.. He has had physical issues the past few years.. I am glad he is gone..
My god.. This is a guy the JETS, YES JETS, cut..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots