PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

F*** Cold Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbsownscoles

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Woody Paige and Skip Bayless don't know Sh*it about football. They just talked crap about how we lost vinieteri and how that changed the balance of power to the colts. Wtf is that about? The Colts in my opinion lost their best player, and marginally upgraded at kicker. They replaced their best player witha 1st round pick who should have went in the mid second round. And then they say we're a wildcard team. Someon please explain to me how the dolphins are somehow a great team now. the only time they beat us was when we didnt care and sent our backup qb to dropkick an extra point. I mean come on. Sorry for my long rant for a first post i just couldnt take this BS any longer without saying something.

hobbsownscoles said:
Someon please explain to me how the dolphins are somehow a great team now.

The Phinz aren't a great team yet, but they're well on their way. It may not happen in 2006, but you can be certain that Saban will have this team ready to overtake the Patriots in the AFC East very soon....

the only time they beat us was when we didnt care and sent our backup qb to dropkick an extra point. I mean come on.

Miami has always given the Patriots trouble. Even during our worst season in over 30 years {2004 / 4-12}, we beat New England. To top it off, that was probably the best team in Patriots history. The next time you want to talk about "the only time", I suggest you do some franchise history research....

Sorry for my long rant for a first post i just couldnt take this BS any longer without saying something.

Would you like some cheese with your whine???....

Welcome to the board.

Waht are you doing watching that **** for anyway. Don't they have a good sports radio station like WEEI, that -------.

Never mind - you are better off watching Cold Pizza, the lesser of two evils.

Now that the Red Sox are tanking it will be 24-7 whining on WEEI for the next three months.

Well everyone on espn is giving the division to phins, and they dont even mention the draft when they say talk about all of our losses

BLITZKRIEG said:
The Phinz aren't a great team yet, but they're well on their way. It may not happen in 2006, but you can be certain that Saban will have this team ready to overtake the Patriots in the AFC East very soon....

And the Patriots will most certainly bow down. They're superior in every aspect of their organization, and the Pats won't be tapping the brakes at any point. The Phins, as they have in the past and will in the future, have an uphill battle to climb in order to even contest the Pats.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Now that the Red Sox are tanking it will be 24-7 whining on WEEI for the next three months.

You're 100% right. The day before the first preseason game and they can't get off the Red Sox for 10 minutes.
I swear the rest of the world is gearing up for preseason action and here in Boston we have to listen to the lowest common denomitator whine on WEEI about the Red Sox.

Last edited:
Shmessy, if I slip you a 20, can we move this thread into the back alley known as the interleague forum?

(Not for the original poster's premise, just that there's some fresh Dolphin meat I'd like to roast up.)

:D

pats1 said:
And the Patriots will most certainly bow down. They're superior in every aspect of their organization, and the Pats won't be tapping the brakes at any point. The Phins, as they have in the past and will in the future, have an uphill battle to climb in order to even contest the Pats.

I don't expect the Pats to bow down at all, but you can't expect Miami to stay behind the Pats forever. Eventually, all good things come to an end, and New England has had one of the most incredible runs in recent NFL history. Sooner or later, the roster / coaching departures are going to come into play. I see more of that happening this year, than any other previous seasons....

The point you made about the Patriots superiority is well taken, but with the direction Miami is heading these days, the Pats time on top is running thin in my opinion. But don't take my word for it, many experts around the NFL circles are saying it too. The Pats run is coming to an end....

hobbsownscoles said:
Woody Paige and Skip Bayless don't know Sh*it about football. They just talked crap about how we lost vinieteri and how that changed the balance of power to the colts. Wtf is that about? The Colts in my opinion lost their best player, and marginally upgraded at kicker. They replaced their best player witha 1st round pick who should have went in the mid second round. And then they say we're a wildcard team. Someon please explain to me how the dolphins are somehow a great team now. the only time they beat us was when we didnt care and sent our backup qb to dropkick an extra point. I mean come on. Sorry for my long rant for a first post i just couldnt take this BS any longer without saying something.

Peyton Manning is the Colts best player regardless of his playoff struggles. Come on now, that's just a fact. John Elway and Dan Marino lost playoff games but they were still the best players on their team. To say The Edge is better than Manning is going a bit overboard.

I'm Ron Borges? said:
Peyton Manning is the Colts best player regardless of his playoff struggles. Come on now, that's just a fact. John Elway and Dan Marino lost playoff games but they were still the best players on their team. To say The Edge is better than Manning is going a bit overboard.
Fine but theyre acting like it was no big deal that he left. Addai is no edge

BLITZKRIEG said:
I don't expect the Pats to bow down at all, but you can't expect Miami to stay behind the Pats forever. Eventually, all good things come to an end, and New England has had one of the most incredible runs in recent NFL history. Sooner or later, the roster / coaching departures are going to come into play. I see more of that happening this year, than any other previous seasons....

The point you made about the Patriots superiority is well taken, but with the direction Miami is heading these days, the Pats time on top is running thin in my opinion. But don't take my word for it, many experts around the NFL circles are saying it too. The Pats run is coming to an end....

Give me 3 examples of how the Patriots "run is coming to an end." Show me how these are different than situations of past years. Show me how their philosophies and the execution of those have changed compared to past years.

BLITZKRIEG said:
don't take my word for it, many experts around the NFL circles are saying it too. The Pats run is coming to an end....
You are right. It's not just Skip Bayless and Woody Page, but also Sean Salisbury and Merril Hoge. And now you. The brightest minds in football agree that the Patriots are doomed. It must be true.

hobbsownscoles said:
Fine but theyre acting like it was no big deal that he left. Addai is no edge

I don't only agree with that, I would say Addai will never come close to The Edge. I think he's highly overrated and that the Colts reached for him when the Patriots selected Maroney and the Panthers took Williams.

The optimism for the Dolphins is way overstated IMO.

But it is true that they have laways given the Pats a very tough time -- check out Brady's rating against the Dolphins. Of course, the "new" Dolphins might give TB less trouble.

I do not see *everyone* picking the Dolphins; it's just an "in" pick by a few people. The Pats still lead most boards.

On the Colts, didn't we always hear about how they had the highest percent kicker of all time? Now they have a great kicker, post-peak, and that puts them over the top? I agree with others that they will miss James more than is generally assumed and are going in a downward direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
More motivation for the Pats to kick some @$$.

NO RESPECT!!!!!!!!

:D

And another thing that pisses me off about espn is how they barely mention rodney coming back. Him and bruschi is what i think made our defense suffer in the first half of the season

BLITZKRIEG said:
But don't take my word for it, many experts around the NFL circles are saying it too. The Pats run is coming to an end....

When Bill or Tom decide to hang it up, then we can talk about the run coming to an end. Until then, you are still playing nothing but catch-up.

BLITZKRIEG said:

Well, I agree with you o' cool one. Nothing last forever and eventually our rule will come to an end.

But, it won't be this year or next year.

The fish will still blow.

Yes Clayton the NFL Expert...totally a biassed moron who refuses to say anything good about the Patriots. I remember after we beat the Eagles for the SB, his article on it was how amazing TO played and how brave he was. What a joke.

Woody is a goofball plain and simple. Skip? Erm...what does he know?

Kdo5 said:
Yes Clayton the NFL Expert...totally a biassed moron who refuses to say anything good about the Patriots. I remember after we beat the Eagles for the SB, his article on it was how amazing TO played and how brave he was. What a joke.

Woody is a goofball plain and simple. Skip? Erm...what does he know?
Dont forget all the nfl live crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye