PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eye Witness to Sullivan Conditioning Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bostonian1962

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
My nephew's cousin's sister's son's dog was at the actual J. Sullivan's Conditioning Test, that he recently passed. I am told, here is how it went down:

My source tells me that he pulled a Rosie Ruiz, and hopped into the course mid-way through. He had his cousin, Jimmy "Loose Hips" Sullivan feign a heart attack over by the Blocking Dummies. BB, and others tended to him, and just at that point Jonathan crosses the finish line, gets down for push-ups yelling "ninety nine, ONE HUNDRED"! The Patriots brass turns around, stunned at his record time in the conditioning drill!

For the record, this dog is a GREAT source. He was house trained by two months of age, so this is solid info I'm forwarding.

Bostonian1962 said:
My nephew's cousin's sister's son's dog was at the actual J. Sullivan's Conditioning Test, that he recently passed. I am told, here is how it went down:

My source tells me that he pulled a Rosie Ruiz, and hopped into the course mid-way through. He had his cousin, Jimmy "Loose Hips" Sullivan feign a heart attack over by the Blocking Dummies. BB, and others tended to him, and just at that point Jonathan crosses the finish line, gets down for push-ups yelling "ninety nine, ONE HUNDRED"! The Patriots brass turns around, stunned at his record time in the conditioning drill!

For the record, this dog is a GREAT source. He was house trained by two months of age, so this is solid info I'm forwarding.

Does he know NEM?

Bostonian1962 said:

HOW could BB be so inperseptive?!?! I say cut him straight away and trade Deion Branch plus our next two #1s to the Jets for Mangini. And while we're at it, I'd like a second package deal that includes Seymour and Brady for Noodle Arm and whoever they have playing DE this season. I'm too lazy to look. Screw it.

Bostonian1962 said:

That must be Brian Griese's old circus dog that pushed him down the stairs.

Finally, an eyewitness account!

My dog Can't drive stick so he can't go check out practice for me..he's a great talent evaluator! Told me to draft the doberman with the harelip for my FF QB!

Last edited:
Lloyd_Christmas said:
That must be Brian Griese's old circus dog that pushed him down the stairs.

LOL! Too funny.

Some very funny responses, but I don't know which of you were the funniest. Let me take a poll: Rover, Spot, and Lassie, get over here...........

Brownfan80 said:
HOW could BB be so inperseptive?!?! I say cut him straight away and trade Deion Branch plus our next two #1s to the Jets for Mangini. And while we're at it, I'd like a second package deal that includes Seymour and Brady for Noodle Arm and whoever they have playing DE this season. I'm too lazy to look. Screw it.

Could we also trade Dillon and Maroney for C. Martin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back