PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Expert picks" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditka?? We're doomed, unless he's just trying to jinx. He's the biggest tool of them all, and that's saying A LOT.

Terry Bradshaw picks Seattle.

Skip bayless made the most frightening pick at the beginning of the season, he picked the pats to lose to the seahawks for the Superbowl. He has access to some serious Cristal balls

Skip bayless made the most frightening pick at the beginning of the season, he picked the pats to lose to the seahawks for the Superbowl. He has access to some serious Cristal balls

He has since changed his mind, though.

Tony Romo on NFLN with some insight.
"Seahawks only play one or two coverages but very subtle disguises. They want to take away the plays in between the numbers and force them to go out and NE wants to throw between the numbers so its going to be interesting". He picked seattle to win because "going to be very hard for new england to throw the ball for 10-12 plays vs that defense "

"Seahawks only play one or two coverages but very subtle disguises. They want to take away the plays in between the numbers and force them to go out and NE wants to throw between the numbers so its going to be interesting". He picked seattle to win because "going to be very hard for new england to throw the ball for 10-12 plays vs that defense "

just saw that.....interesting insight from romo. i kinda agree with him in some ways. we have nothing on the outside.

oh look, there's don shula...i know who hes' picking!:D:D

just saw that.....interesting insight from romo. i kinda agree with him in some ways. we have nothing on the outside.

oh look, there's don shula...i know who hes' picking!:D:D
I muted once i saw shula

On that same show, Von Miller picked the Pats, we're "too much" for Seattle.

On that same show, Von Miller picked the Pats, we're "too much" for Seattle.
He didnt offer any analysis. Romo at least explained his pick even though he picked seattle.

Here is my expert pick: birds are no match for Minutemen rifles so Pats must win.

Ole boy Heath Evans picked Hawks .. Doesn't believe Pats can stop Lynch at all, zero chance .. woah

Ole boy Heath Evans picked Hawks .. Doesn't believe Pats can stop Lynch at all, zero chance .. woah
When Heath Evans says anything about the Patriots, there is usually a design behind it. He says somethings intentionally to help BB out.

Sounds like an obvious strategy,Edelman or Amendola vs Sherman on the outside while every other seahawks crowd the middle of the field.

Last edited:
Expert picks...

Who cares. When is the last time any expert has even been close? One or two always are out of the sheer number of them, but that's to be expected.

We're still playing the game.

Nothing they say matters, karma and jinx's/reverse jinx's are made up to make people feel better about things that happen in their lives.

The refs aren't out to screw us and Seattle isn't better. They can still have a better day than us but that seems unlikely. This should be our game to lose. We're better.

Wow .. These guys on Nfl Playbook / Nfl Gameday First .. Shaun, Sterling, Billick .. According to them, hopefully Pats can manage a field goal .. lol ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots