PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

'Expert Picks' for Jag Game Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wood and Dukes both take the Jags on NFL Total Access.

All of these "experts" always doubt the Pats. Most if not all,don't have what the Pats have......Three Rings in five year.......:rolleyes:

I just had on NFL network and Rod picked the Jags...Jainie NE...but it seems the predominant pick is the Jags..especially since they are at home..Forget that Talor is out..and Garrard is facing a top notch D...I think the Pats will win..but it will be a trevh war...and hopefully a solid game..

What does Rex Grossman have to say? He's an expert at picks.

Let me ask you all this:

What website of "experts" ever really picks the Pats to win on a weekly basis?

I cannot think of one. But it still bugs the crap out of me that Morons like Schlereth, Golic and Hodge even have jobs. If you look back on these former players picks in big games its horrible. They really don't know as much as they think they do.

On ESPN Merrill and Darren both picked the Jags...NO surprise...
Hey didn't they pick Carolina to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season too?

Pete Prisco picked the Jags because he lives here in Jacksonville and does radio here.

King picked the Jags because all season he has seemed to have this strange attraction to them.

The pick I've been hearing every where is the score to be 17-16 and to close to call which team has been picked more to win.

What does Salisbury say? I have met him and always think he is pretty unbiased. I talked to him in Vegas this year and he actually thought the Pats would win the superbowl(I did not affiliate a team to ensure an unbiased answer). But that was in October....

Honestly, I am really worried about this game with Wilfork out, and the fact that I do not share some of your bravado about this years defense. I think that the offense will need to carry us to victory to be honest and thus far...not impressed. Also I believe that Asante Samuel is enormously overhyped by our own fan base. He is a very one demensional player and I hope for Nate Clements to come aboard next year. I think it is hilarious that people think A.S. should have made the pro bowl over the guys that got in from the AFC...Who exactly would you have left out? Do you really think anyone gameplans to beat Asante Samuel?

Here's hoping I am wrong, and God forbid I speak an objective opinion in advance for those of you who are unable to lay off the koolaid for a minute.

Let me ask you all this:

What website of "experts" ever really picks the Pats to win on a weekly basis?

I cannot think of one. But it still bugs the crap out of me that Morons like Schlereth, Golic and Hodge even have jobs. If you look back on these former players picks in big games its horrible. They really don't know as much as they think they do.

same guys have picked us to win games we lost too...we didnt mention they are horrible then either ;)
every person is entitled to their own opinion. i think eveyone saw the 21-0 shutout at the fins and think the jags can emulate that kind of defense..not a bad rationale...
if the pats dont win , will we say these guys deserve credit for being right ?:)

lets face it- if people pick us always then we would say we like the underdog/disrecpect role..if they dont then they dont respect us....We need to win the games to earn respect and this season, we have done them much convincingly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back