PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

'Expert Picks' for Jag Game Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Theisman and Schlreth (sp?) on ESPN have picked the Jags too. Bring it on!! The more picks for them the madder the Pats get!

who cares...these guys all picked us to beat the colts and the denver too...

Casale picks the Pats to lose. I should have known. :D

Casale. Is that the guy BB keeps saying has all the answers?

Casale. Is that the guy BB keeps saying has all the answers?

No - that's former Texans GM Charley Casserly, now an analyst for CBS.

Tom Casale is a writer for Patriots Football Weekly who has been around for about 2 years now - the guy who called this website "PatsPsychos.com"

(And thanks to Ian, you can try that URL and it will bring up these forums. :D)

On ESPN Merrill and Darren both picked the Jags...NO surprise...

King hates this team. Always has. We've been one of the keys to keeping his beloved Pey-a-ton from winning a SB and it KILLS him.

this motivation stuff is all great, but, even though WE know the Pats are going to kick butt on Sunday and be in Miami in February, picking the Jags (at home) with a WildCard berth at stake against an inconsistent Patriots team isn't all that irrational.

No - that's former Texans GM Charley Casserly, now an analyst for CBS.

Tom Casale is a writer for Patriots Football Weekly who has been around for about 2 years now - the guy who called this website "PatsPsychos.com"

(And thanks to Ian, you can try that URL and it will bring up these forums. :D)
I could have sworn T-shirtdynasty created that link in one of his infrequent lucid moments....

King hates this team. Always has. We've been one of the keys to keeping his beloved Pey-a-ton from winning a SB and it KILLS him.

Uh . . . he picked the Patriots to play Dallas in the Super Bowl.

QB12

I'm probably gonna pick the Jags Sunday. Hey, does that make me an expert?

(Leaving the return wide open)

Our boy, Riess picked the Jags in PFW. Then he picked the Patriots in the Globe.:eek:

The Globe pick is againts the spread so maybe he thinks we will lose by 2 or less?:eek:

On Inside the NFL, it was split, with Collinsworth and Marino for the Pats and Costas and Carter for the Jags. Then, Collinsworth's argument for the Pats was so convincing that the other two switched over to the Pats. What he said was that the defenses were about even (I think) but that the Jags two running backs were nicked up, so it came down to Brady vs. Garrard, and he'd pick Brady every time on that one.

On Inside the NFL, it was split, with Collinsworth and Marino for the Pats and Costas and Carter for the Jags. Then, Collinsworth's argument for the Pats was so convincing that the other two switched over to the Pats. What he said was that the defenses were about even (I think) but that the Jags two running backs were nicked up, so it came down to Brady vs. Garrard, and he'd pick Brady every time on that one.

hope he is right..last time collinsworth picked brady to be player of the week before the colts game was even played so that says as much about his forecasts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back