PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Expecting an opponent to "take it easy" on you is weak and classless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Seriously. How pathetic.

You're SO BAD that you EXPECT the opposing offense to "take it easy" on you???

Your ego is SO FRAGILE that you require your opponent to STOP TRYING?

You are so unable to handle a large loss that you have to turn the blame away from your own incompetence?? How anti-American. How piss weak. Be men.

Giving up in such a manner is the epitomy of lacking self-respect and class.

It is FAR MORE CLASSLESS to complain about an opponent running up the score than it is to play the game how it is supposed to be played as an offense or defense.

These people crying about us scoring points are beyond pathetic. They are completely classless. That goes for the accusing opponents and media members alike.

Jealousy is an ugly emotion.

Last edited:
I agree, except with use of the word "girly". I'm a girl and I expect no one to take it easy on me for any reason when I'm working. If I screw up, I screw up.

Good point. Sorry, wasn't intended to come out like that. Have edited above appropriately.

I agree 100% - why would any fan or player get angry because the other team isn't having enough pity on them?

I love that the Pats are blowing teams out - I think they will destroy Indy next week.

Thanks.

I have to say, it's really disappointing how many of the other teams in the NFL are coming across this year. First, our team is the only team ever to steal signals. Now we're the only ones who pile points on an opponent. I mean, it's amazing. Did the Eagles not drop 50 something on the Lions (was it the Lions?) a few weeks ago? Look at scores around the league....now and definitely in years past. This happens a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back