PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Expect some glitches

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
You probably just experienced it but I'm having the old database archived so you may see some glitches while this is going on. So if it happens it will be brief :)

Oh, that explains the SMNP ( screw monkey, no peanuts), SQL error I was getting for a time there.

Last edited:
Oh, that explains the SNMP ( screw monkey, no peanuts), SQL error I was getting for a time there.

Yes, that was the one ;) Hopefully we're all set and it won't happen again, but as I said if it does it'll be back relatively quickly.

what are the odds of the URL going back to the old URL?

its on my quicklist so now i type "Pa" hit enter, and have to click forums, patriots forums, etc.

still cant login under Keyser Söze. Sorry is that "0" is a pain in the butt.

still cant login under Keyser Söze. Sorry is that "0" is a pain in the butt.
Odd. No worries, I put your new email in. Are you able to request a reset email?

its on my quicklist so now i type "Pa" hit enter, and have to click forums, patriots forums, etc.

I'm going to have to work on the redirects. That's on my agenda for this weekend once I get the functional stuff taken care of. But hopefully the original links can all be re-used.

Why don't you simply delete that one, then create a new bookmark today?

it says the last time Iv'e been seen on Keyser Soze is 2009 haha on my profle. I'm pretty sure my email is right because i have messages from patsfans on there under KS. For whatever reason its just not taking my pw.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back