PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Executive V.P. of Communications & Public Affairs leaves NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is which ESPN hack is going to get the job. I think Mort is the right man. He has the lying down pat.

@shmessy : I think the concussion thread got merged into the wrong thread.

This is interesting.

Some believe that the ultimate fallout of #DeflateGate won’t be a new Commissioner but a new structure beneath him — a process that apparently commenced with the hiring of Tod Leiweke to serve as the NFL’s Chief Operating Officer, a position that had been vacant since Roger Goodell had been promoted from COO to Commissioner.

Goodell has already lost some of his control.

This is interesting.

Some believe that the ultimate fallout of #DeflateGate won’t be a new Commissioner but a new structure beneath him — a process that apparently commenced with the hiring of Tod Leiweke to serve as the NFL’s Chief Operating Officer, a position that had been vacant since Roger Goodell had been promoted from COO to Commissioner.

Goodell has already lost some of his control.

Does Tod Leiweke have any Rat roots?

Inquiring minds want to know.

OR (Hoping or Wishing) Hicks realizes that the Brady case is about to get vacated and he does not want to handle the fallout which created by his Buddy Rog.

Probably told Rog to settle this thing.

OR.....He knew he was the fall guy.

Pardon my ignorance, but is the departing PR guy the life-long jest fan who was responsible for the "PSI" thing on the NFL's twitter page when framegate was getting started?

Pardon my ignorance, but is the departing PR guy the life-long jest fan who was responsible for the "PSI" thing on the NFL's twitter page when framegate was getting started?

Don't think Hicks was a Jets Fan but he must have known about the PSI tweet.

@shmessy : I think the concussion thread got merged into the wrong thread.

Ah, d%#*!@t. Sorry guys - - I must have Morted. Looks like I was trying to merge a different thread and hit the wrong thread on one side. Unfortunately, there is no way to unmerge a merged thread.

Mea culpa - My sincere apologies

:(

The entire league office needs to be cleaned out.

Any of you guys think this and troy vincent being allowed to hang himself on twitter is a coincidence? What's kensil's feed...

@greenfuknutz

Ah, d%#*!@t. Sorry guys - - I must have Morted. Looks like I was trying to merge a different thread and hit the wrong thread on one side. Unfortunately, there is no way to unmerge a merged thread.

Mea culpa - My sincere apologies

:(

Welcome to the post-deflategate Patsfans.com. Where the world doesn't make sense anymore, and conversations take inexplicable turns.

Mods, please merge this thread with the one about adultery and the one about the FBI. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back