PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Executive V.P. of Communications & Public Affairs leaves NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
'How am I supposed to keep spinning this crap?!' would have been a suitable thing to say when resigning.

image.jpg

Fresh off the press, your new NFL PR person.

07-minister.jpg

Thank god.

On 8/7 he practiced, came out walking fine and stayed on the slidelines the remainder of the practice.

This explains it.

that's 2 concussions in 2 years........he needs a welker helmet

I'd rather it have been something else. Concussions in your first two years isn't a great sign for career longevity (not to mention life afterward).

He certainly has a history of concussions. Hope it doesn't impact his career and life.

PL.jpg

The Patriots footballs were underinflated by a full 2 PSI, yeah that's it, that's the ticket.

Me and my wife, Morgan Fairchild.....

Stork missed practice again, I'm starting to feel a little uncomfortable with this situation, Wendell was a question mark until last week and there are 2 rookies also competing for the starter job, I thought that with the Center and Tackle positions stabilized it would be a minor issue, adjusting as the season goes on but if Andrews gets to start games, then it's going to be 2014 week 1-4 again.

Wendell at center is also not ideal as we have seen in the past.

Did Stork play in any of the pre season games? I missed the first half of games 1 and 3, and the Saints game entirely. I'm reading good things about Andrews but is this more about ceiling or being pro-ready? Of course he is an UDFA so it's hard to be pro-ready other than a 1st round pick and even so but is he a lock at this point or not? Even if Stork is healthy, he has a history and seems to be a guy that plays 12 games per season.

Sorry I was typing this thread and working at the same time, meanwhile Palm Beach Pats Fan also created a thread with similar discussion. Mods feel free to merge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back