PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

excuses, excuses, excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patsguy05

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I knew when I got to work this morning I would begin to hear all the excuses as to why the Colts lost. Here they are. (Couldn't figure out why no one would look me in the eye this morning!)
1. They weren't motivated
2. They didn't care.
3. They really didn't want it.
4. Because Bob Sanders didn't play. (even though he did)
5. They were horrble.
6. Colt's lost on purpose.
7. Offensive line was horrible.
8. SD was more motivated because they had to win.

rediculous! Not sure why they would play their starters the whole day if "it didnt matter" I was pretty sick of listening to the commentators during the game yesterday. Not giving SD any credit and almost making it sound as if Indy was still winning the game.

Patsguy05 said:
I knew when I got to work this morning I would begin to hear all the excuses as to why the Colts lost. Here they are. (Couldn't figure out why no one would look me in the eye this morning!)
2. They didn't care.
5. They were horrble.

9. They actually got a penalty. :D

10. were not the New England Patriots :D

Patsguy05 said:
2. They didn't care.
5. They were horrble.

rediculous! Not sure why they would play their starters the whole day if "it didnt matter" I was pretty sick of listening to the commentators during the game yesterday. Not giving SD any credit and almost making it sound as if Indy was still winning the game.

What paper are you lookng at? The Boston Herald November 9th?

BTW, Sanders admitted he played very poorly. I guess you didn't watch the game because the bowling league was in full tilt.

Tony Collins said:

BTW, Sanders admitted he played very poorly. I guess you didn't watch the game because the bowling league was in full tilt.

Or it could have been the paper from:

Jan 17th 2005
Sep 10th 2004
Jan 19th 2004

You are right there with "The Man" CHFF when it comes to stupidity! How can you talk sh!t with a straight face?

mgcolby said:
Or it could have been the paper from:

Jan 17th 2005
Sep 10th 2004
Jan 19th 2004

You are right there with "The Man" CHFF when it comes to stupidity! How can you talk sh!t with a straight face?

Very easy, unfortunately on this board I have to repeat myself.

Tony Collins said:

I don't remember saying anything about any paper. And the only bowling I saw yesterday was Paidton getting bowled over (and over and over and over) by SD.

Tony Collins said:
Forgive Tony for lashing out again. Remember, inside he's terrified all those wins in a row will in the end mean nothing, just as so many wins in the past have yielded only pain. He's a frightened little boy crying out for help.

Tony Collins said:

I don't see how anyone can come here and talk sh!t unless they are a longtime fan of either Dallas or Pittsburgh! Other then that come back when your team

Has been to 4 out of the last 9 Super Bowls
Wins 3 out of 4 Super Bowls
Has been in the Playoffs 8 out of the last 12 years
and sold out every home game since 1993.

Patsguy05 said:
2. They didn't care.
5. They were horrble.

I seriously doubt anyone would think they lost on purpose. I don't think that the offensive line play is an excuse, they didn't do a very good job protecting Peyton. I don't think the fact that San Diego had more to lose is an excuse either. The lose and they are all but done in the playoffs, heck they are still going to have a hard time making it with the win.

BTW, how many threads do you guys need about the Colts? I thought this was a Pats' board. Before the loss, there were quite a few people complaining about all the Colts' threads. I know you guys are reveling in the loss, but this is a little overboard.

workhorse said:
I seriously doubt anyone would think they lost on purpose. I don't think that the offensive line play is an excuse, they didn't do a very good job protecting Peyton. I don't think the fact that San Diego had more to lose is an excuse either. The lose and they are all but done in the playoffs, heck they are still going to have a hard time making it with the win.

BTW, how many threads do you guys need about the Colts? I thought this was a Pats' board. Before the loss, there were quite a few people complaining about all the Colts' threads. I know you guys are reveling in the loss, but this is a little overboard.

Question for you. How many weeks has it been since the Colts played the Patriots? We have had a trying season, but things are improving somewhat. If we have the bonus of the Colts perfect season imploding, we should be allowed to enjoy the moment.

It just happens to be the last game of note. Had the Pats played on Sunday, more space would have been dedicated to that game I am sure.

workhorse said:

BTW, if this is a Pats' board, what the hell are you doing here? Unfreakinlivable.. .a Dolts fan asking why we have so many Dolts threads on a Pats' board. If you dont want to see them... go to a freaking Dolts' board.

maxhagen said:
BTW, if this is a Pats' board, what the hell are you doing here? Unfreakinlivable.. .a Dolts fan asking why we have so many Dolts threads on a Pats' board. If you dont want to see them... go to a freaking Dolts' board.

I was just pointing out the irony. The week prior to the game there was a whole different attitude towards Colts' thread. Like I said, I understand Pats' fans enjoying the loss, but there are a ton of threads saying the same thing.

BTW, the Colts' board is overrun by Pats' trolls again.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
But those doofuses never learn, they keep putting out Troll bait. I mean come on... when you start a thread titled "Hey the Patriots never went 13-0 in a season." What would you expect? Heck, I was even tempted to register and chime in on that one. (But I didn't)

Yea, I wonder what the response would be to the Patriots 21 game win streak record?... Oh yea that was last year, and everything that happened before this year doesn't count. :rolleyes:

T-ShirtDynasty said:
But those doofuses never learn, they keep putting out Troll bait. I mean come on... when you start a thread titled "Hey the Patriots never went 13-0 in a season." What would you expect? Heck, I was even tempted to register and chime in on that one. (But I didn't)

You're right, some people never learn. I try to avoid the trolls (most of the time), but there are quite a few that always seem to bite. I guess that's part of the reason I popped over here. I figured there would be less Pats' trolls on a Pats' board than on a Colts' board and we could actually discuss some football.

mgcolby said:
I don't see how anyone can come here and talk sh!t unless they are a longtime fan of either Dallas or Pittsburgh! Other then that come back when your team

Has been to 4 out of the last 9 Super Bowls
Wins 3 out of 4 Super Bowls
Has been in the Playoffs 8 out of the last 12 years
and sold out every home game since 1993.

Wow, I see your point. Thanks. I'll go. Thanks for enlightening me.

What was Cedric Jones #? Don't look in the guide either.

Tony Collins said:
Wow, I see your point. Thanks. I'll go. Thanks for enlightening me.

What was Cedric Jones #? Don't look in the guide either.

Why should I care?

mgcolby said:
Why should I care?

You gave me 1993 Patriots stuff. I made the mistake of thinking you were knowledgeable.

Now I know.

Any hint on Stephan Starring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back