PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Excellent proposal: reduce the complexity of the offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
barf.jpg

"Attacks" most often become "personal" when they are spot on. In nothing else works....go victim.

The thread is a discussion on the Lombardi article pertaining to his views on the sophistication of the Patriots offense with relation to the wide receivers.

Its best you ready don't know what I think about your post in this thread. So lets leave it at that.

What beer does your dog prefer?

You know dogs. I remember telling a friend how smart my dog oliver was. When we both looked over at him, he was licking my steel filing cabinet like there was no tomorrow. Kind of killed my case. Curbys no different anything spilled on a floor, lol.

Last edited:
Back on topic. Why would anyone want to "fix" what doesn't need fixing? Absolutely no logic. The offense can use new tweaks every season but other than that it is working and will continue to work.....

Brother Manny, just want to say that you're a Class Act.

I don't even agree with a word you're saying, regarding Green, who's departure I celebrate every hour on the hour...But your unceasing graciousness in the face of bewilderingly persistent crass behavior is truly admirable.

Thanks Off the Grid. BTW, really loving your stuff on the draft board.

Ray Lewis compared facing Brady to being in a chess match, I don't know why anyone would want to make it checkers.

Back on topic. Why would anyone want to "fix" what doesn't need fixing? Absolutely no logic. The offense can use new tweaks every season but other than that it is working and will continue to work.....

Lombardi's point was much more benign. Simplify the offense for receivers.

That got extrapolated to the entire offense.

This always invites the three yards and cloud of dust crowd.

Naturally, the offense has to do this because the defense sucks crowd made their appearance (as always).

Lombardi's point was much more benign. Simplify the offense for receivers.

That got extrapolated to the entire offense.

This always invites the three yards and cloud of dust crowd.

Naturally, the offense has to do this because the defense sucks crowd made their appearance (as always).

:bricks:

You still don't get it. You derailed this thread with your contrarian views without any evidence to back it up.

:bricks:

You still don't get it. You derailed this thread with your contrarian views without any evidence to back it up.

So says the guy that "can't understand" my "overly simplistic" views.:confused:

Some day, when you understand that throwing multiple picks and missing wide open WR's for sure TD's, does not mean great QB; we might not have a pile up.

So says the guy that "can't understand" my "overly simplistic" views.:confused:

Some day, when you understand that throwing multiple picks and missing wide open WR's for sure TD's, does not mean great QB; we might not have a pile up.

When you start forming opinions based on more than perusing a box score, we can have a conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back