PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

EXCELLENT article by Curran (again) calling out Kensil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simple Jack's Brother

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
http://www.csnne.com/new-england-pa...les-back-to-mike-kensil-as-deflategate-source

"I saw Kensil in March at the Owners Meetings. We had been cordial over the years but never gotten past "How you doing...?"

"I am so pissed at you," Kensil hissed at me during a ****tail party at the Biltmore in Arizona. "Why," I asked. "Tell me what I got wrong." "I can't even speak," he said. "When this is over, we'll talk.
" "

I truly think Tom Curran is the best sports reporter writing right now. [edit: about the NFL--who knows there might be a great reporter for field hockey I am not aware of]

Last edited:
the sharks are going to start circling..........the media needs to hound pash, gardi, everyone in that corner........someone will rat out when you hang an accusation off their neck.......

Just called one of the radio stations about Kensil's facebook page. They knew. https://www.facebook.com/mike.kensil?_rdr=p

Still open. a jetsinsider and Liveleak page fan. Tie this with the NFL doing squat to Jets in 2009 KBall tampering.

Goodell and his henchman better be ready for:

Thanks for fighting the good fight Tom!

Just called one of the radio stations about Kensil's facebook page. They knew. https://www.facebook.com/mike.kensil?_rdr=p

Still open. a jetsinsider and Liveleak page fan. Tie this with the NFL doing squat to Jets in 2009 KBall tampering.

Or Tripgate, or videotaping in Foxboro in 2006, or tampering with, and stealing Revis.

When have the Rats gotten a strong punishment since Goodell became Omissioner?

Holy crap, Pash acknowledged and pointedly said he didn't care that the NFL knowingly left the incorrect info out in public for 4 months.

This is REALLY bad for the NFL. Pash needs to answer:

".......The Patriots later took up this inaccuracy and the media leaks with the NFL’s head lawyer Jeff Pash, who was part of the Wells Investigation and edited the Wells Report, Pash was dismissive.

“With respect to the internal matters that you have identified in your email,” wrote Pash on Feb. 6, “I think the Commissioner has been unequivocal in saying that the league office has made no judgments and reached no conclusions about why the footballs were under-inflated and who [if anyone] was responsible for that. I have repeated that as well. But I will state again -- There are no prejudgments. There are no presumptions of wrongdoing. We are taking seriously the explanations offered by Coach Belichick and others and are committed to giving them thorough and objective consideration. I am quite certain that I speak for the Commissioner in this respect I know the Commissioner is as displeased by the media activity as you and others are.”

Yet nothing was done by the league to tamp down the hysteria caused by the “11 of 12” report from ESPN. I asked Pash about that in San Francisco on the day the Patriots accepted reluctantly their punishment from the NFL.

After telling me he was amused that I described him as Goodell’s “lead nut-twister in an earlier column,” Pash agreed that Mortensen’s 11 of 12 report was “a flashpoint” but, Pash added, “All the information did get out, including the correct numbers.”

“Four months later,” I countered.

“There were a lot of things that were out there that weren’t accurate,” said Pash....."

Starts at 5:02 in....

Peter King thinks the NFL was "extremely slipshod". He also mentions the false Gardi letter to the Pats.

Feels the story against Brady was circumstantial and influenced by those initial reports.

Patrick presses him about what YOU would do if a source misled/used you. King says he would not be able to just stand back and not retract. He's pained to say it, and obviously doesn't want to shake Mort's boat.

Patrick is definitely down against the NFL. Feels this will have a big effect on the court case.

Last edited:
Starts at 5:02 in....

Peter King thinks the NFL was "extremely slipshod". He also mentions the false Gardi letter to the Pats.

Feels the story against Brady was circumstantial and influenced by those initial reports.

Patrick presses him about what YOU would do if a source misled/used you. King says he would not be able to just stand back and not retract. He's pained to say it, and obviously doesn't want to shake Mort's boat.
The turn around with Peter King all started with PFPB and King's willingness to listen to something.

This article needs to be posted on the nfls Facebook. This needs to become a full on national lead story. The nfls version of watergate

By the way, the second one down on the Dan Patrick podcast for today, is the first hour of the show, also goes into the story with Mike Florio!

The interview with Florio starts in at 33:10.

Florio is burning up at the NFL..........sounds like HE wants to argue Brady's case in court.

Last edited:
http://www.csnne.com/new-england-pa...les-back-to-mike-kensil-as-deflategate-source

"I saw Kensil in March at the Owners Meetings. We had been cordial over the years but never gotten past "How you doing...?"

"I am so pissed at you," Kensil hissed at me during a ****tail party at the Biltmore in Arizona. "Why," I asked. "Tell me what I got wrong." "I can't even speak," he said. "When this is over, we'll talk.
" "

I'm surprised Kensil didn't tell Curran, "You're in big f--- trouble." Maybe Curran should say that to him the next time they talk?....

You can take the boy out of New York but you cant take New York out of the boy...stundra...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots