PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ex-Pats LB Koutouvides in for workout with Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess they had to settle for the only Pats cut left who another team hadn't already claimed on waivers.

Last edited:
Per Adam Caplan on Twitter

https://twitter.com/#!/caplannfl/statuses/111982237544742912

Looks like Miami's counter for the A.J. Edds signing.

Their fans think that Edds was a counter for the Yeatman signing! Can't teams just sign players because they think it will help the team? I guess it's no fun that way. If the retaliation bit is real, we'll be picking up another ex-dolphin pretty soon then. Maybe Will Allen?

Last edited:
I hope he can catch on. I liked what I saw from him, but it was a tough battle with the other special teams aces.

Their fans think that Edds was a counter for the Yeatman signing! Can't teams just sign players because they think it will help the team? I guess it's no fun that way. If the retaliation bit is real, we'll be picking up another ex-dolphin pretty soon then. Maybe Will Allen?

What? No, of course not. This is the NFL. Teams only sign players to make them captains against their former team, to get information of the former team and as a retaliation for that team taking one of their players.

We're clearly not interested in getting better. And with Miami being a division rival that we play twice, we certainly didn't have scouts checking out their games, and therefore we certainly didn't get a better feel for him than other released players.

"Can't teams just sign players because they think it will help the team?" Adorable! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down