PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ex Patriots sideline audio guy Reddit AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump

This was awesome and a must read for ultimate fanboys. This is the kind of perspective I want to know more about.....game day from wake up to bed time. I might even start watching pre-game shows again if they fire the talking heads and just follow the teams with cameras as they prep.

"Lone wolf" Brady...interesting. When you think about it, only TB12, BB, and Krafty have gone the distance....17 years of extreme pressure and prolonged success....I get the need for the bubble around Brady.

Great thread for us junkies

Too bad it wasn't during the 2014 season. But good stuff nonetheless.

favorite part

"YES! hands down my favorite story... Patriots fly on a special Delta charter airplane. Same pilots and same flight attendants everytime. The planes were equipped with little interactive TVs where you could watch movies, play games, etc. My co-workers and I used to like playing chess against each other after we took off, so on one flight I log in to the chess game and there are no other players available, so i wait... then i get a game request from T. Bruschi... okay, i got this. This game went on for like an hour, and ol' Tedy had me in check, but I kept running. At one point he just stopped moving his players, then all of a sudden i feel a tap on my shoulder and ****ing Bruschi is standing over me, asking "why don't you just quit, you lost, give it up!" then he proclaimed to the whole plane that we was the chess champion and I was a loser. I then realized that the chess game tells you what seat the players are in. I stopped playing chess."

Very cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back