PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ex-Patriot news - Browns release Joe Andruzzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
FWIW, no link, I imagine there will be one soon enough.

One more ex Patriot who didn't do anything for his new team. He put in some good years for us though.

ANother patriot whose value was inflated, because this system know how to use his strengths.. this seems to be a trend, the exception may be Graham as Shanahan is almost as smart as BB.

Good player for us, but Mankins was definitely an upgrade.

ANother patriot whose value was inflated, because this system know how to use his strengths.. this seems to be a trend, the exception may be Graham as Shanahan is almost as smart as BB.

Almost only counts in horse shoes. On NFLN someone (actually I think it was the Denver water boy Shefter who about cut Shanny a new one over his bizarre draft day strategies) was opining this weekend that a desire to be able to overpay for a TE probably cost Denver the ability to sign the DL they really needed.

I like Joe and he'll always have a place in my heart (as will all of that 2001 team.) I hope he catches on with someone.

Michael Holley just issued a heads up to RAC and Co. to be prepared to face the wrath of the pissed off older brother. It does put things in perspective.

I like Joe and he'll always have a place in my heart (as will all of that 2001 team.) I hope he catches on with someone.

You know, after reading the piece on Mike McCrary I almost hope Joe retires while he still has some knees left. I think we all wish him well, glad he made some good money with Cleveland.

When the Pats didn't want to give him a contract it was a huge mistake. Now two unproductive years later he is being cut.

I'm gald that Joe was able to get some bucks. Guys like him deserve it. Hope he didn't give any to his brother though.

When the Pats didn't want to give him a contract it was a huge mistake. Now two unproductive years later he is being cut.

Believe me, Andruzzi was planning on leaving well before he did - even as early as the 2004 preseason.

Hey NUT who's that cute lookin guy in your sig? PM me his phone #.

I remember hearing his older brother complaining...and Joe had already signed a BIG offer to Cleveland...Sour grapes big time..here the guy gets a BIG contract and he's complaining..But I will remember the good years here..and teh really weird situation with his knee/leg that had doctors stumped...was that before 04??

Hey NUT who's that cute lookin guy in your sig? PM me his phone #.

That's Larry from the Three Stooges. He now writes for the Globe and his intials are D.S.

I remember hearing his older brother complaining...and Joe had already signed a BIG offer to Cleveland...Sour grapes big time..here the guy gets a BIG contract and he's complaining..But I will remember the good years here..and teh really weird situation with his knee/leg that had doctors stumped...was that before 04??

oh yeah, i forgot about that
he woke up one day and couldnt close his fist
drs were completely stumped

No thanks. But Joe Andruzzi was all class. Happy for him, hope he catches on. See you in Jersey, Joe.

What does his brother have to do with anything?

Just because he is a lowly fireman????

BFD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing