Welcome to PatsFans.com

Ex-Eliot Spitzer call girl beats the heat at beach

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Real World, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +434 / 5 / -2

The mention of Eliot Spitzer makes this political. (insert green smiley) Anyhow, the mom takes the word MILF to a whole new level.

Ex-Eliot Spitzer call girl beats the heat at beach

Ashley Dupre, right, hangs out with her mother, Carolyn Capalbo, at Sea Girt beach in Sea Girt, N.J., Sunday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TheImproper.com | Arts | Entertainment | Culture
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
  2. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +434 / 5 / -2

Seriously now, what sane heterosexual male, would want to ban this mother/daughter tandem, from selling themselves on Craigslist? Were I single, horny, and/or homely, I'd be hitting that page till my bank account went dry...hehehe....:)
  3. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +61 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Was at the beach last week. Girl in her mid-twenties walks by, nice looking, she had a tattoo in the form of a paragraph that started just above her bikiny. You couldn't see the rest of it (i would have liked to) I wasn't close enough to see what it said. I turned to someone and said "look she comes with instructions, or a warning label" :D
  4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +883 / 6 / -16

#87 Jersey

:rofl: ................... :eat3:
  5. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

An article in NY Daily News quotes several translations, including what I think is the most fair and grammatically meaningful:
    >>>
    Daniel Nodes, a classics professor at Ave Maria University in Florida, translated it as "I've been well and remain that way because I have protection." <<<<
  6. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +61 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

If you liked that heres another one. My wife and i were at this state beach in Hawaii called Hapuna. Like most state beaches it has a parking lot then a set of heavy duty set of wooden stairs. Anyways we walked down one set of stairs and there was this circular piece of lawn 15-20 feet in diameter, with paths to the beach running on each side of it. And in the middle of the lawn laying down was a woman in here late twenties she was alone facing towards the water, and she was wearing this thong that was jammed up the crack of her absolutly Perfect Azz. As we were walking by i said to my wife "Look its the Welcome wagon, and it looks like its open" We were close enough that she heard me and started trying to cover her perfect azz with that little piece of string she called a thong didn't work. She tried to look really annoyed but she knew what she was doing i'm sure :D
  7. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,436 / 26 / -47

No Jersey Selected

I'd rather pick up the girl in your signature. I'd pay her high sums of cash to make believe that my face was that seat in the one pic. ;)