PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Evolution of another trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* Jeff, you have been taken to task more times than I can count. And my "illogical jumps" comment about you is dead on.

Faulk was not a Belichick draft pick. Faulk was drafted by Bobby Grier. There you go again ignoring facts. Can you point to the last RB that BB drafted who had fumbling issues in college?

You mentioned Patchick because you wanted to try and change the subject off yourself. You have regularly belittled Belichick's picks and felt you could do better. And you've implied such with numerous threads like this. As for being even-handed, I have had my share of questioning of Belichick. The difference between you and I is that I have done as much as possible to try and understand his reasoning. You, on the other hand, you don't bother to try and understand his reasoning.

What failures were you pointing out? You used pure speculation ignoring that when you change one decision it then changes every other decision after that. You made a baseless claim (that Charles would do just as well in NE as he has in KC) without talking actual fact. You also ignored that the different environment probably would have change the results. It could have been better, but it could have been worse as well.

You also ignored that the Pats had 4 RBs at the time that they felt would be more productive. So, where would Charles have fit in?

One last thing, Jeff. You claim to be a scientist, yet you go out of your way to ignore facts and investigate much of your "theories" that you post. Scientists usually don't ignore facts the way you do.. And scientists usually investigate things so they can see if their theory is correct.

Well you will have to be specific if continue to use "illogical":bricks:. No facts ignored. No BB didnt draft Faulk but I'd say he has used him fairly successfully as a coach. BB hasnt drafted too many RBs, but the one he did in the first round didnt exactly set the world on fire.
Your next paragraph is entirely hypocritical!! You scold me for questioning BBs drafts yet you admit to doing the exact same thing! Further, you try to put me down by saying you know more about how BB THINKS than I do. I suggest you dont, its called an opinion, and unless confronted stupidly I wouldnt have had to point this out to you.
Then you go on to try and say one move basically negates every other move. While that also is a good theory there is no way you can prove it. Not every team is dependent on every other team, we certainly arent. We all speculate here, there is very little actual hard fact from me, you or the hole in the wall. Not sure how our situations werent at least relative(your word)to KC...both had decent starters, both had room at the bottom of the depth chart. KC took him, we traded the pick for picks that ended up as Slater and Brace. Not hard to see this. KC now has a really good player and what do we have? We have BJGE and the need to draft 2 RBs. Lets speculate again, if Charles were here, do we still have BJGE? Maybe. Do we need to draft 2 RBs relatively high? NOPE! Maybe we can use one of those picks to get a player of Brace's equivalent or god dare I say....BETTER? Is hindsight 20/20, sure. Lets not forget my point, he was a binky of mine from a couple years ago that has made good and pointing out that I AM RIGHT is a fact that I dont want you to forget easily! LMAO!!:rocker:
In case you havent figured it out, my name is Jeff, I am a biologist formerly with the federal govt now a owner of my own biological business. There are old and young alike hiding in anonymity on the internet, I am not one of them. If you want to speculate on MY BUSINESS, please dont, it really is not your business(again by definition!). But I also suggest you meet a scientist first, get to understand what THEY do before you speculate more about what they do and look like more of a idiot. A popular idiot, but an idiot just the same. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back