Welcome to PatsFans.com

Evidence of Republican Sleaze is Pouring In

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patters, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

It's no surprise from the clearly corrupt Republican Party, but the evidence of their sleaziness is mounting. Push calling, manipulative robocalls, threatening calls, calls claiming that polling places have changed, calls claiming that if you voted in the primary you don't need to vote in the general election, and more. If this sort of crap is widescale, then the Republicans are truly corrupt.

The good news is that the Democrats aren't playing the game so far; they're showing faith in our system. I hope they're right. At any rate, right now I feel proud to be a Democrat. The other good news is that hard evidence is being gathered. Phone numbers, names of firms doing the calling, tape recordings, and so on are being collected. Some of it appears on the various liberal websites, but of course it will take time for this to get sorted out.

I believe there are games going on, but I don't know if they're widespread. It does concern me that at least 3 people from DemocraticUnderground have gotten such calls, so that tells me the Republicans are casting a wide net. It's the sort of thing that could destablize our nation. For the Republicans who don't believe any of this, they're in a state of denial. They have been since 2001.
  2. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I remember once Patters said having Rove on our side would be a good thing. I disagreed then and I'm satisfied I did. Times like this make me wonder though. If you look at what the shrub did to McCain in South Carolina in 2000, just how low have they stooped today, and how much lower will they go between now and tomorrow evening? Pride is good, but pride + $6.00 will get you what? a Venti-sized coffee at Starbucks I think?
  3. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +108 / 7 / -10

DU Now their is a reliable source!

BTW Patters who do you deel about the 35.000 fraudelent registrations submitted by ACORN as part of their continuing canpaign of vote fraud,,uh U mean dem voter registration?? ;)
  4. italia44

italia44 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I've heard from my sources that the democrats are using 5 million poll workers to block any pro-democracy
    voters from reaching the polls.
    This is to ensure that the funds they have received from Hugo Chavez,
    the ACLU,Osama Bin Laden and various
    terrorist organizations are well-spent in there pursuit to end America's democratic influence around the world.

I'm receiving factual accounts of this from all over the world and I'll bring them to you as fast as possible.
  5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

Like I said, the righties are into denial right now. For the most part, they're still pretending that the war was justified despite no findings of WMDs or Iraqi connections to Al Qaeda; still pretending that the oil companies' record profits is just a coincidence and has nothing to do with politics; still pretending that the Abramoff and Foley scandals should not reflect on the Republican Party; still pretending that the Ohio scandals are no big deal; still pretending that our deficit, though bad, is not a failure worth talking about; still pretending that Bush kept us safe even though 3,000 Americans have died since 9/11; still pretending that 9/11 that happened 8 months into Bush's watch is mostly Clinton's fault. That said, on this issue I hope I'm wrong. I hope the fraud is isolated to a few individuals. Should Republicans win this election, despite an increasing body of evidence that the American people will vote them out, God help us.

At any rate, I hope the next Congress will fully engage in election reform, and investigate charges against both Democrats and Republicans. Too bad our current coverup Congress didn't bother to do anything about protecting our democracy.
  6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

[​IMG]

What a party stooge. Sure, the repubs are the only ones doing dirty deeds. The Dems would never do anything like that.
  7. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +108 / 7 / -10

Kean's HQ (RINO in NJ, found his campaing HQ chained & padlocked this am with keys broken off in the locks.
  8. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

You've just gotta love freedom, and democracy!

WTF is going on?
  9. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +108 / 7 / -10

Machine problems prevents votes for Kean (R)

from ABC news: