PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Everyone practiced today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack Herron

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
A bit of good news, as per Reiss

Mike Reiss reports that the Patriots had full attendance for their full-pads practice. All players were accounted for during the media portion of the session, as Randy Moss and Asante Samuel put together consecutive days of practice and defensive lineman Mike Wright (leg) and safety Rashad Baker (broken hand) returned.

Last edited:
Re: Everyone practiced

:woohoo:

Great news!

We should be able to get something for Moss now that he's healthy! ;)

Thanx for posting!
I wanted to know that.
(Almost too hard to believe.)

What about Thomas? Is Chad Jackson practicing now?

Injury reports still come out on Wednesdays right? So we'll see that later at about 4pm (EST)?

What's been going on with Thomas Jones at the Jets? Anyone know if he's been practicing?

Injury reports still come out on Wednesdays right? So we'll see that later at about 4pm (EST)?

Not like it will tell us anything ;)

Agreed that the report will tell us nothing, unless you consider this news:

Probable
Brady (shoulder)

Yea Thomas Jones has been in full pads and ready to go... I really feel Mangini was just playing Patriot games with BB and sitting Thomas Jones out during the preseason so we can have a healthy and ready to go Thomas Jones at 100%. And in TJ's first preseason game for us this year, he looked great.

Last season when the Jets and Pats played for the 1st game, the Jets top 3 RB's were Barlow, Blaylock, and Houston...

This year we will have a 1-2 punch in Thomas Jones and Leon Washington who is amazing in the open field once he gets the ball in the flats. We actually have a real backfield this year instead of 3rd string players starting for us in the backfield.

Exciting news! Wright in particular will be great to have back.

Wright and Green should both get some work with Seymour being out.

:D

Chad's on PUP and not allowed to practice.

I wasn't sure whether regular season PUP was the same in this regard to preseason PUP. So the PUPpies can't practice at all until after week 6?

Great news!

We should be able to get something for Moss now that he's healthy! ;)

LMFAO!
You almost made Pabst Blue Ribbon come out of my nose.

Last edited:

LMFAO!

Wow, does that happen everytime you laugh? Wish I could do that, I'd save a lot of money ... :eek:

LMFAO!

Are you sure it wasn't just mucus?

They taste the same.

Yea Thomas Jones has been in full pads and ready to go... I really feel Mangini was just playing Patriot games with BB and sitting Thomas Jones out during the preseason so we can have a healthy and ready to go Thomas Jones at 100%. And in TJ's first preseason game for us this year, he looked great.

Last season when the Jets and Pats played for the 1st game, the Jets top 3 RB's were Barlow, Blaylock, and Houston...

This year we will have a 1-2 punch in Thomas Jones and Leon Washington who is amazing in the open field once he gets the ball in the flats. We actually have a real backfield this year instead of 3rd string players starting for us in the backfield.

Man oh man, I guess we shoudl just stay home eh??

Will you be here when you lose by 17 points??

I wasn't sure whether regular season PUP was the same in this regard to preseason PUP. So the PUPpies can't practice at all until after week 6?
Nope, they "rehab" with the training staff, attend team meetings, watch film, but aren't allowed to take part in the team practices...though they can go observe. It's actually better for the team since the guys who can play get the practice reps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down