PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Everyone have their Routine down for Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
half time - breakout the 3 lb box of Cheez-Its from BJ's :D

Great stuff, so many awesome routines, mine is getting switched up this week, My Dad's birthday is Sunday, so I am watching the game with the enemy (my Dad). Unfortunately, I watched the las Pats/Jets game with him, and we lost, I am very superstitious, so I am a bit worried. Last year while working away from home (In Philly), my routine was General Tso's chicken during every game, every time I strayed aways from this, they seemed to lose. I think the Pats record when I ate General Tso's was 9-1, unfortunately the General couldn't save the Pats vs Denver in the playoffs last year.

I got my lucky draws, Haven't washed them since preseason, starting to chaff a bit, my Hannah throw back, and a babushka, while drinking Kool-aid and 100 Proof, eating red meat and smoking cigars

****edit **** and my lucky wife with me for the ride home from the game (Designated Driver and beer Frauline during the game)

Beer Fraulein......I love that.......:)

Beer Fraulein......I love that.......:)
definately worth the cost of an extra ticket, if I could just get a Fenway trough installed in my row it would be heaven

definately worth the cost of an extra ticket, if I could just get a Fenway trough installed in my row it would be heaven

What is a Fenway trough, please? (Do I really want to know?)

Saturday night: pack up the Avalanche with all the tailgaiting items

6:15AM - wake up, shower, put on bruschi jersey
6:45AM - Leave CT
8:45AM - Arrive in Foxboro, meet up with people on RT1 and drive into P8
9:00AM - Setup grill, tables, chairs and tent (if needed)
9:10AM - crack open first beer
9:10AM - 12:00PM - EAT AND DRINK
12:00PM - Take off licence plate, put it around my neck and walk into the stadium!!!
1:00PM - 4:15PM - Scream until I have no voice left
4:15pm - Struggle with traffic getting out
5:30'ish PM - Get on RT 95
7:30PM - 8:00PM - Get back home to CT and go to bed

GO PATS

When we road tripped up to Buffalo this year we saw the troughs at Ralph Wilson stadium, reminded me of Fenway...that and at half time when the Buffalo fans were using the sinks (old style sinks, like back in school)...

Now this is going to sound crazy but on game day I don't wear anything with the Patriots logo on it. I've been a fan since 1975 but I only started this routine in 2000 (ironic huh). My friends laugh at me because I can go 30 days without wearing the same t-shirt twice (yes I know that is just sick) yet I will not wear one on game day.

As for other game day routines my husband and the kids know to stay away from me at game time.

I also watch the game on a 13 inch tv in my kitchen when there is a nice big tv in my gameroom that my daughter is probably watching some crazy cartoon on. I like to pace during the game and that is much easier to do around the island in my kitchen.

Pat:) :)

Last edited:
Favorite chair, shirt, beverage,ect for the game. Hey honey don't wash that shirt today ; that's my Pats game shirt. I need it
I'm ready.

Rearing and ready, tony!

When we road tripped up to Buffalo this year we saw the troughs at Ralph Wilson stadium, reminded me of Fenway...that and at half time when the Buffalo fans were using the sinks (old style sinks, like back in school)...
yes one guy stands on the ring and everone lets it go, shamefull

I lugh now when thinking of the 1st time at the trough as a young kid and all these drunks bumbling around my hoping I remain dry

I know we're a lock 'cause on Monday my Martha Stewart type wife covered up her beloved paintings she bought in Italy with a huge Brady poster. Getin' her game face on.

Those of us with non-sports wives are envious now. (Since my wife grew up a Yankee fan, maybe it's for the best.)

I'm just keeping it simple -- getting the good beer.

years ago in Fenway Park, the redsox home, they had no urinals but a nice trough for urinating in, you would see people aiming two deep between each other, so add one to my row so I can just let it flow

see No.2 on list
http://www.maximonline.com/articles/index.aspx?a_id=7366

Well, now I know whether I wanted to or not. :D (Foxborough is a cut above most sports stadiums I've been to in that respect. I've peed in lots of troughs in my time -- but two deep! Yecch!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back