Everyone can breath now

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPF

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
September 04, 2006 from Riess.

Maroney back
Laurence Maroney was back at practice for the Patriots today after missing last week's workouts, and Thursday's preseason finale.

The practice was in full pads and Maroney took reps behind Corey Dillon, Kevin Faulk and Heath Evans.

More from practice in a bit.
:rocker:

BPF said:

Maroney back
Laurence Maroney was back at practice for the Patriots today after missing last week's workouts, and Thursday's preseason finale.

The practice was in full pads and Maroney took reps behind Corey Dillon, Kevin Faulk and Heath Evans.

I'm happy to report that I never stopped breathing.

But have you ever seen a more eventful non-football weekend? So much angst and tsoris and they've yet to play a down!

patchick said:

But have you ever seen a more eventful non-football weekend? So much angst and tsoris and they've yet to play a down!

Funny, you don't look Yiddish to me.

NEM said:
OMG, thank you. I had just reached the 47th floor of this office building and only had one more to go to reach the top, where I was going to jump off...till I heard your news. Whew. Am I relieved.

Now I can.....................eeeeeeeeah................damn it, i just fell down 47 flights of stairs.........

LOL -excellent NEM!!

PATSNUTme said:
Originally Posted by patchick

Funny, you don't look Yiddish to me.
My secret plan to convert everyone on this board is working.

Worked for me, baruch ha shem. However, you might want to have a word with 3tob4.

PFnV

NEM said:
tsoris? Are you a mishugi girl?????

I don't know if PatsChick is a mishugi girl........in fact, I don't even know what that is. But, the fact that you asked, means you weren't hurt to bad in your 47 step fall.

Out of curiousity, which step hurt the most?

Patjew said:
My secret plan to convert everyone on this board is working.

so long as you don't send the mitzvah mobile to my house at 2:00 am...

so tsoris isn't a "normal" word? who knew? ;)

BPF said:

Maroney back

So we can rehire all those trainers we let go?

BPF said:

Maroney back

thanks a lot - good news !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back