PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Everyone Buckle Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pointed out that he's not anywhere near the percentage you claim. I cited to sources on just that.

I pointed out, in a specifically claimed case, that he was not, depite the claim made here, the "first" on the Hartline signing. I cited to sources on just that.

The one being ridiculous is you. Again.

That's not the argument at all. I don't know of anyone who said he retweets at a low percentage of accuracy.

No, I struggle with people who can't figure out easy numbers, understand the difference between breaking news and passing on news, and keep trying to change the issue at hand.

Given that you don't understand what MSM is, and that you credit him for breaking info when it's nothing more than passing on someone else's breaking news, your 'track' will be meaningless.

He's been exposed time and again. You're welcome to be fooled by him all you want. I'll consider myself welcome to continue pointing out that he's a fraud.

I posted a link how he was right and it actually contained NFL hits/misses unlike yours that discussed 2 NFL stories. He didn't retweet crap he tweeted it himself the story said the source told him and the other station not that it only told the station but you took that to mean he's a thief which is fine. There is no way to know if he was told at the same time as the radio station or if he stole it and I don't care because in the end he reported it along with that radio station 3 days before anyone else. The point is he reported it and it was true, before most.

Arguing with you is pointless bottom line is he tweets that something will happen before 99% of the media and it happens 80% or more of the time so people shouldn't be quick to say whatever he tweets is wrong, that's my argument and it's true.

...Arguing with you is pointless bottom line is he tweets that something will happen before 99% of the media and it happens 80% or more of the time so people shouldn't be quick to say whatever he tweets is wrong, that's my argument and it's true.

:singing:

It's not even close to true. He's a fraud. It's been known for years.

And, again, when he tweets something that was broken on a sports radio station, he is not "tweets that something will happen before 99% of the media", because that sports radio station is the media.

:singing:

It's not even close to true. He's a fraud. It's been known for years.

And, again, when he tweets something that was broken on a sports radio station, he is not "tweets that something will happen before 99% of the media", because that sports radio station is the media.

You're so right

Oh, this is so classic over here. Ya got a guy with 34 thousand posts making sure to knock down anyone saying they like the reports from a guy in prison. And this is all taking place in the offseason, mind you. In the middle of March, no less.

"Incarcerated Bob is accurate"
"No he's not"
"Yes he is. Like 85-90 percent"
"He's nowhere near 85-90 percent"

You guys kill me. Deus, let a guy in prison have his props. It's all he's got. Maybe people like his deals because his name is Incarcerated Bob. He has good brand recognition. People just like to say "Incarcerated Bob". It's not like anyone's gonna be running 'round saying,"Well, Deus Irae sez..." They'd sound like they have tourettes.
It's a contention of image over substance. Hey, btw, got a link for that? hee hee

It's almost here folks!!!! What a nice month a half off from football... Time to ramp back up!!!

Enough about Incarcerated Bob. I recall several "big news" things he's tweeted that were false, so I stopped listening and now I don't believe it until it's confirmed elsewhere - which doesn't happen as frequently as some here feel it does. I'm not biased - that's just been my experience. As a result, I don't consider him credible and unfortunately won't quote any of his reports here.

Moving on, for those hoping to see Revis, it sounds like he's being moved but it appears that it will be out of the AFC.

According to Manish Mehta: "I'm told Jets prefer to trade Revis to NFC team. Would like to get it done in coming days if price is right. (1st-rder isn't a lock) #nyj"

That was a pipe dream anyway, but it sounds like for anyone hoping that was going to happen it's time to let go of that notion.

Last edited:
I posted a link how he was right and it actually contained NFL hits/misses unlike yours that discussed 2 NFL stories. He didn't retweet crap he tweeted it himself the story said the source told him and the other station not that it only told the station but you took that to mean he's a thief which is fine. There is no way to know if he was told at the same time as the radio station or if he stole it and I don't care because in the end he reported it along with that radio station 3 days before anyone else. The point is he reported it and it was true, before most.

Arguing with you is pointless bottom line is he tweets that something will happen before 99% of the media and it happens 80% or more of the time so people shouldn't be quick to say whatever he tweets is wrong, that's my argument and it's true.

I bolded and underlined the above on purpose, because it's completely made up. You have no data to support that claim. None.

Hi, a sudden surge in traffic from this thread drew me here, hope I can interject, and not be considered rude.

As the guy who wrote the book on "Bob" (literally: Is @incarceratedbob a complete fraud? | NFL Draft Monsters ) I can tell you're just another guy who has been duped by him. What Bob does, to clear up that seems to be something confusing you, is two fold. 1. He makes a lot of guesses based on prevalent speculation, and 2.) steals information from beat writers, retweeting it out as his own.

These are two separate things. The guesswork, which has actually landed Bob a source or two here or there on things after his thousands of guesses, by people who want to feel important leaking him information. Yes, to make it clear, I am saying that Bob...by faking that he had sources for years, has weaseled himself into actually having one or two now.

That said, I noticed you only focused on the other article linked, and didn't even bother mentioning mine when you were trying to rebutt (the very valid) critiques around here on Bob.

I did the math, it's done. The guy is a known liar, just in the last week he's lied about the amount of traffic his new blog gets (a simple Alexa search shows he's getting minimal traffic), he's lied about Bleacher Report attempting to buy it (No one at B/r has contacted him for any reason), and perhaps most bizarrely, lied about a scout named Tom Melton defecating himself at the combine (Melton wasn't even present at the combine this year).

Bob has lied over and over about the money he purportedly makes from things, it simply isn't true. One check of his ad revenue contract, or a simple check with the owners of the site he used to podcast for confirms this. Don't take my word for it, all of this is easily available for you to confirm yourself.

As for stories Bob has been wrong on this year... Chip Kelly certainly isn't coaching the Browns right now... This was his big bombshell, he and I went round and round as I posted on Twitter (check the timelines) that Kelly was leveraging the Browns for the Eagles job he really wanted (and ultimately got).

Bob is basically Mike Florio without the education. A rumor monger, a guy who aggregates information, and fakes the rest.

Again, I've done the math, I've done the legwork. You can read it for yourself, or simply redo the legwork for yourself.

Ask yourself why a guy repeatedly busted lying, busted buying over 100,000 fake twitter followers, and busted stealing others' reports and claiming them as his own is worth defending? If "Bob" were legit, he'd already be working for mainstream media. He doesn't, not because he "doesn't want to sell out" as he claims, but because no major media outlet will touch him. I've asked. Again, don't take my word for it... look around for yourself.

Thank you for your time,
Benjamin Allbright
@NFLDraftMonster

Are you sure?? Remember 2 years ago when the lockout ended?? That was INSANE.

I remember........that day I saw a cat humping the crap out of a dog......pretty insane

Moving on, for those hoping to see Revis, it sounds like he's being moved but it appears that it will be out of the AFC.

According to Manish Mehta: "I'm told Jets prefer to trade Revis to NFC team. Would like to get it done in coming days if price is right. (1st-rder isn't a lock) #nyj"

That was a pipe dream anyway, but it sounds like for anyone hoping that was going to happen it's time to let go of that notion.

Starrting to look like (maybe) Tampa.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
As @ProFootballTalk reported, Buccaneers are a potential landing spot for Jets CB Darrelle Revis.

DeAngelo Hall -> Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back