PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Everyone Buckle Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Everyone Buckle Up

Let's keep track this offseason and see how good he is and no counting him saying a team is interested in getting someone or close to getting someone as a miss if it doesn't turn out to be true. Only counting things he says are done deals and whether or not those come to fruition.

So far he has Wallace to the Dolphins as of Saturday afternoon.

As well as Hartline earlier than anyone

Redskins are reportedly going to make a push for Talib. Which means knowing Snyder they'll overpay and they'll get him

Unless this is Talib's agent putting this out there to try to bluff the Pats to up their offer

Is this an NBA forum? Maybe his NBA sources stink because that's where all his misses are. In terms of NFL there was the Nnamdi miss from the one article and the Josh Gordon Hit/Miss since he named a few teams. I think his NFL sources are his best ones because he is rarely wrong about the things he posts in terms of the NFL.

Just watch this offseason.

Oh so him saying the deal is finalized before everyone else is wrong just because the prevailing notion is that he will go there? So basically we're only counting hits on signings out of left field, anything that has been floated for a while that he announces first as finalized doesn't count. But we will go into other sports and count those misses as an indictment on his NFL credibility. What is it that you always say "moving the goal posts"...

1.) His hit rate sucks.

2.) It's impossible for any deal with Wallace to be finalized, except one with the Steelers. All he can say is that Wallace to the Dolphins is a done deal, and that claim's been getting made for weeks.

3.) I haven't moved any goalposts. If you think I did, you don't understand the phrase.

1.) His hit rate sucks.

2.) It's impossible for any deal with Wallace to be finalized, except one with the Steelers.

3.) I haven't moved any goalposts. If you think I did, you don't understand the phrase.

Agreement in principle as in the thing that isn't allowed to officially happen during tampering but obviously is happening as we speak. It's ridiculous that you're now jumping to the technical terms of what can and cannot be "finalized" according to NFL law when you know very well that tampering has occurred for years where deals were finalized way before the beginning of free agency in the past and as we will see tomorrow has happened again this year.

You implied having Wallace to the Dolphins finalized wasn't a case of him being right because it has been "around for weeks" so you are changing the criterion of what it means to be right a) posting a scoop days before mainstream media to b) he has to be right and it cannot be about a transaction that has been floated around in the news i.e. random signing out of nowhere.

Agreement in principle as in the thing that isn't allowed to officially happen during tampering but obviously is happening as we speak. It's ridiculous that you're now jumping to the technical terms of what can and cannot be "finalized" according to NFL law when you know very well that tampering has occurred for years where deals were finalized way before the beginning of free agency in the past and as we will see tomorrow has happened again this year.

You implied having Wallace to the Dolphins finalized wasn't a case of him being right because it has been "around for weeks" so you are changing the criterion of what it means to be right a) posting a scoop days before mainstream media to b) he has to be right and it cannot be about a transaction that has been floated around in the news i.e. random signing out of nowhere.

What's ridiculous is you crediting someone for a deal he was nowhere near the first to point to. It's sad, really. Also, I didn't imply anything: I flat-out stated it, and I didn't change any criteria in order to do it.

Didn't happen.

https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/status/309063591686991872

This didn't happen on March 5th?

Brian Hartline, Miami Dolphins finalize five-year contract - NFL.com

and NFL network and other mainstream media didn't report it on March 8th?

tumblr_mcx9gzIlbJ1rxl1gv.gif

What's ridiculous is you crediting someone for a deal he was nowhere near the first to point to. It's sad, really. Also, I didn't imply anything: I flat-out stated it, and I didn't change any criteria in order to do it.

He was the first to state the agreement in principal was reached out of all the major outlets and NFL people on twitter and the mainstream media. Ok you flat out stated it and that changed the criteria any normal person would consider something being a correct scoop ... which is a hit = Bob states X will happen before the mainstream media does and X does happen. Not a hit = Bob states X will happen and X must be something out of the blue for me to credit Bob for anything because I want to believe so desperately that he is wrong for god knows what reason.

Redskins are reportedly going to make a push for Talib. Which means knowing Snyder they'll overpay and they'll get him

Unless this is Talib's agent putting this out there to try to bluff the Pats to up their offer

Here comes a 5 year 55 mill contract. They will over pay him

So now the criteria for a hit goes from Bob has to say something will happen in advanced and it has to be something that no one has ever said could possibly happen and it has to happen to Bob has to say something will happen in advanced, be the only person to be told this will happen by a source, and event X must also be something no one has ever said could possibly happen.

And I'm the one who doesn't understand what moving the goal posts means.

If you are saying he stole the info from another place it doesn't matter because he still put it out onto the internet 3 days before MSM ... he wasn't wrong like you say he was.

So now the criteria for a hit goes from Bob has to say something will happen in advanced and it has to be something that no one has ever said could possibly happen and it has to happen to Bob has to say something will happen in advanced, be the only person to be told this will happen by a source, and event X must also be something no one has ever said could possibly happen.

And I'm the one who doesn't understand what moving the goal posts means.

If you are saying he stole the info from another place it doesn't matter because he still put it out onto the internet 3 days before MSM ... he wasn't wrong like you say he was.

The claim was that IB had it before anyone. WQAM is a media outlet, and would certainly qualify as "someone".

@OmarKelly Word on the street is that sources told WQAM that Hartline signed for 6.5 Mill per year.

Retweet
Favorite
More

2:13 PM - Mar 5, 2013

https://twitter.com/bigrat310/status/309064041094066176

No goalposts were moved. Seriously, are you dating IB or something?

The claim was that IB had it before anyone. WQAM is a media outlet, and would certainly qualify as "someone". No goalposts were moved. Seriously, are you dating IB or something?

He had it 3 days before anyone I had seen, I'm sorry is WQAM something you had ever heard of before it being in that article? The only way WQAM comes into this discussion is if you live in Miami and listen to the station, otherwise Bob was the only way you could know 3 days early that the deal was reached.

Are you actually serious with that garbage that a Miami AM radio station also had it 3 days early so that means Bob isn't legit? That's actually hilarious how much you are reaching to prove Bob isn't wrong. I'm not dating him, but are you sure you aren't a lover scorn?

And again tell me how him stealing scoops makes him wrong if the scoop is correct? How does that make his tweets any less correct?

He had it 3 days before anyone I had seen, I'm sorry is WQAM something you had ever heard of before it being in that article? The only way WQAM comes into this discussion is if you live in Miami and listen to the station, otherwise Bob was the only way you could know 3 days early that the deal was reached.

Are you actually serious with that garbage that a Miami AM radio station also had it 3 days early so that means Bob isn't legit? That's actually hilarious how much you are reaching to prove Bob isn't wrong. I'm not dating him, but are you sure you aren't a lover scorn?

A media report having it is, strange as it apparently seems to you, a media report having it.

A media report having it is, strange as it apparently seems to you, a media report having it.

How does it make him not right?

How does it make it not a hit?

How does it make it silly to quote Bob on this site when what he said turned out to be correct?

If he stole every thing he ever said from AM radio stations but still was right, why does that make him wrong?

How does it make him not right?

How does it make it not a hit?

How does it make it silly to quote Bob on this site when what he said turned out to be correct?

If he stole every thing he ever said from AM radio stations but still was right, why does that make him wrong?

What part of the claim about him having it "earlier than anyone", when he didn't have it "earlier than anyone" is it that you're struggling with?

Also, when did passing on someone else's reports become a hit for the person passing it on as opposed to being a hit for the one who made the initial report?

What part of the claim about him having it "earlier than anyone", when he didn't have it "earlier than anyone" is it that you're struggling with?

Also, when did passing on someone else's reports become a hit for the person passing it on?

You are ridiculous the entire argument is that what Bob says is legit more often than not regardless of where he gets it from. You seem to struggle with that concept a lot every time anyone mentions him and you say he isn't right about anything along with the other "Bob is a moron!" band wagoners on this site.

I'll keep track this offseason and bet he comes away 80% correct in what he says is done before ESPN/NFL Network/Other MSM say its done.

I'll look forward to hearing how he stole the info or guessed or how it was assumed X would happen anyway to make it seem like he isn't legit at posting stuff before 99.999999% of the media random AM radio stations that no one here listens to being the exception (or the reason why he's illegitimate and a liar! in your eyes).

You are ridiculous

I pointed out that he's not anywhere near the percentage you claim. I cited to sources on just that.

I pointed out, in a specifically claimed case, that he was not, depite the claim made here, the "first" on the Hartline signing. I cited to sources on just that.

The one being ridiculous is you. Again.

the entire argument is that what Bob says is legit more often than not regardless of where he gets it from.

That's not the argument at all. I don't know of anyone who said he retweets at a low percentage of accuracy.

You seem to struggle with that concept a lot every time anyone mentions him and you say he isn't right about anything along with the other "Bob is a moron!" band wagoners on this site.

No, I struggle with people who can't figure out easy numbers, understand the difference between breaking news and passing on news, and keep trying to change the issue at hand.

I'll keep track this offseason and bet he comes away 80% correct in what he says is done before ESPN/NFL Network/Other MSM say its done.

Given that you don't understand what MSM is, and that you credit him for breaking info when it's nothing more than passing on someone else's breaking news, your 'track' will be meaningless.

I'll look forward to hearing how he stole the info or guessed or how it was assumed X would happen anyway to make it seem like he isn't legit at posting stuff before 99.999999% of the media random AM radio stations that no one here listens to being the exception (or the reason why he's illegitimate and a liar! in your eyes).

He's been exposed time and again. You're welcome to be fooled by him all you want. I'll consider myself welcome to continue pointing out that he's a fraud.

Note this from 2011:

Incarcerated Bob (@incarceratedbob)
176,563 followers
Fake: 77%
Inactive: 12%
Good: 11%

http://www.beyondthebets.com/forum/thread-fake-twitter-followers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes