PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

EVERYBODY Wants to be a Patriot

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
How can the NFL, the media and the opposing fans NOT LOVE the Patriots? We're virtually impossible NOT to love, I just don't understand any of this.

The Patriots virtually single handedly have made it "not cool" to be a show-boat payer or a player who want to be a star that shines alone. think about how many guys used to blame their teammates or the coaches. Now, it's chic to say "I don't want to talk about me, let talk about the New England Patrios (or whatever team)".

Owners should love us since so many of our players have taken "home-Town discounts" that should give them hope.

Bob Kraft is showing the entire league how to build your brand image...FOR FREE!! So what is there NOT to love?

People can deny the Patriots are responsible for this but they'd be lying. We were the first team to be introduced "As a Team" in our first superbowl victory against the Rams and now look at how many teams are mimicking us. Yes, there are many players & fans who want to be us. So if they can't be us, they try to knock us down.

THAT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!​

Are all 145 of your posts new threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots